1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bad pre sales at Fiat caffe Delhi

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by niknimbus11, Nov 8, 2013.

1. niknimbus11

niknimbus11

Delhi
    Alright thanks then , I smelled something fishy there so asked.

Their response has been just that lethargic. I did not escalate the issue yet as I was getting vehicle through some other dealership. I might need to do that in future so can anyone direct me whom/how are we suppose to get in touch with regarding these matter ?

I will once everything is done, I am yet to receive the booking amount back from FIAT Caffe. In fact, by then I ll be able to review two Dealerships. :)
  2. sk16

sk16 Amatore

New Delhi, India
    Hi niknimbus, congrats on the booking mate.
    Thrust is not new. Tuli Motors opened the exclusive Fiat dealership under this name.

Also the Fiat Caffe here in Delhi is managed by Kashyap Group, but the staff there is on permanent payroll of Fiat India. And yes they are pretty lethargic. And what's funny is if you raise this point, the SAs there claim that this is when they have turned aggressive as Fiat has asked them to.
  3. Sujay

Sujay Amatore

New Delhi
    Niknimbus - Many congrads on your booking. I think you must be dealing with Kuldeep at the Thrust FIAT Motinagar. This guy is great is dealing (Recently i have bought my TJet from Thrust FIAT).
  4. niknimbus11

niknimbus11

Delhi
    True ,Kashyap's SA called me today,4 days after cancellation, asking me why I cancelled and requested me to wait for few more days.

I am dealing with Manoj , he has been nice as well.
  5. niknimbus11

niknimbus11

Delhi
    *Update*

Finally bought the vehicle from Thrust Fiat. No words from kashyap fiat regarding any progress in cancellation process.

Sent from my SHW-M110S using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
  6. aashish_19

aashish_19 Amatore

Noida
    Grande Punto 1.2

Congratzzz !!!!
  7. Sujay

Sujay Amatore

New Delhi
    Many Congratulations! welcome to the FIAT club.
  8. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Congratulations on bringing your Punto from Thrust Fiat dealer.
  9. vayfiat

vayfiat Amatore

Bangalore
    Congrats!!! Enjoy sensible driving :)
  10. niknimbus11

niknimbus11

Delhi
    Thanks all , running a little short on time these days , ownership and review threads coming soon.