1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bad pre sales at Fiat caffe Delhi

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by niknimbus11, Nov 8, 2013.

1. niknimbus11

niknimbus11

Delhi
    Hi All,

My first post on the forum, I have been glued to this one for past couple of months as my love for Fiat Punto grew.

I booked Red 90HP on 26th of October at Kashyap Fiat following was the quote:

Free Insurance: 27k
    Cash Discount : 20k
    Without Sport kit : 22k
    +Reverse parking camera

Final on road was : 788900

I wanted the car on Dhanteras latest by Diwali,while going through loan formalities, pushing bank people hard they informed Red without sport kit is not available and it will take another 7 days hence spoiling my diwali :hit .

I agreed to wait but since past 3 days there is no word from them. When I call they don't pick up. They don't call back , 7 days have passed and I don't know when I ll be getting the car. I do not want to wait further , so i m planning to go ahead and cancel my booking tomorrow .

Meanwhile I have been in touch with Thrust fiat's SA , they seem to be offering a better deal , but they are offering vehicle manufactured in July.

What do you people suggest ? what is the feedback on Thrust Fiat Moti Nagar? I know they are new and that's pretty much it.
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Is it possible for you to drop by the Caffee and catch that SE? SE do play tricky roles here. If possible try to catch hold of the branch manager and give your piece of mind if need be.
  3. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Bummer. Send a "sweet" mail to FIAT regarding this.
  4. niknimbus11

niknimbus11

Delhi
    I plan to do that tomorrow, if that doesn't help , I ll go forward with the cancellation.
    It s just too hard to wait anymore.
  5. niknimbus11

niknimbus11

Delhi
    Update : I have cancelled my booking from Fiat Caffe and went for Thrust Fiat , final offer was 775000 on road including all the discounts . Will be taking the delivery in a day or two.

A quick question, dealer has asked for RC and proof of current vehicle so that I can avail exchange bonus without actually going through the exchange (as I do not want to sell the current car ) . How legit is this ?
    1 person likes this.
  6. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    ^^ Perfectly legitimate. All Fiat asks is the copy of the RC and the current valid insurance policy to claim exchange bonus. Nothing to worry here.
  7. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Yes nothing to worry as long as they are not asking for the submission of original documents ;)

Btw what was the response of the guys at caffee? Did u try to escalate the issue to the branch manager or even to FIAT. May be coz its owned by FIAT itself hence such lethargic nature. :O
  8. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Zen, Caffe is not owned by FIAT directly. In Pune, Fiat caffe is operated by Sky moto.
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Can you please open a new thread here - Dealership Reviews - and put down your experience.
  10. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    I some where remember reading Adit's post about Caffee in bangalore opened for FIAT by others unlike other places which is controlled by FIAT itself in some ways.
    1 person likes this.