1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Back TO Italy: Tuscun Wine 1.3 multijet Em Pk

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by multijetter, Feb 4, 2011.

1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    There is a hint of generalisation in your statement, mate.

Washing a car everyday is a sure recipe to slowly degrade a car's paint. So is to wipe it with a dry cloth, if anyone does that.

I wash our BNW Linea once in 15 days or when it gets muddy due to driving through rough patches. Have never wiped the dust with a dry cloth and the paint looks nice n new. Our Linea is only 10 months old, but good practices help in preserving paint.

Cheers
  2. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Mumbai
    you are right gurjinder, but you can realize the paint quality easily, mate. Quality of paint and body finishing is really better in VW. I m not biased but it’s a fact sir.
  3. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Very true Gurjinder. I like it more when the turbo is kicking in. You can really hear the power rushing in.
  4. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Mumbai
    Hey Guys I saw Fiat Marea Weekend in Bandra (mumbai), on 29/10/11.
    Fiat_Marea_Weekend_front_20090329.jpg Fiat_Marea_Weekend_front_20090329.jpg
    2 people like this.
  5. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Mumbai
    15000 kms........

My car completed 15000 kms and one year too. :cool:

---------- Post added at 09:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 AM ----------

I need Help
    1. My car's display showing that service coupon is expired. what should I do? and I already done servicing of my car on 14500 kms.

Please help
  6. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN
    Blue&Me wont play copyrighted (itunes) music from iPod.

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

hehehe...thats true....but she looks gorgeous after a shampoo wash.....

Even i have the same problem.....:( lotsa small to big scratches......phewww

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

You said it rite...... Paint quality in Linea is verrrrrrry verrrrrrry poor......
  7. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Mumbai
    Problem.

1. AC was cooling even at 30 degree. temp. showing on ac panel.
    2. Steering became noisy and tad heavy. also when i was steering to left or right, even in the moving the noise was coming.

Problem resolve
    1. Radiator was having leakage, so that temp gauge was stuck to high temp. Changed under warranty.

2. Elastic pad replaced. Changed under warranty. Car is smooth like before.

One important thing like to share.

I went to wasan motor kandivali (mumbai). It is a Tata workshop. The supervisor told me that the new A.S.S. facility is coming between Andheri to Boriwali area only for Fiat before Jan 2013. And also he confirmed that they will stop servicing Fiat after that.
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2012
  8. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Mumbai
    When speed of my car increases the volume of music system also increases, does any body face this problem?
  9. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    When i see the car i just think OH!! fiat we miss this cars currently in market @ this time where suv's are selling like any thing :(

Wrong time launch :(
  10. What problem??this is a new feature,almost all top-end Fiat cars have...