1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Back TO Italy: Tuscun Wine 1.3 multijet Em Pk

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by multijetter, Feb 4, 2011.

1. very sad story.
    a beauty injured.

all the cars had same amount of damage on their vehicles?
    or is yours the one with maximum damage?
  2. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Mumbai
    your last question's answer is yes, unfortunately.

but nobody was injured. the indica was about 8 yr old, thats why the breaks wasn't that effective.
  3. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Mumbai
    At last I got my car today after paying Rs. 94000.00. I am attaching a invoice copy for reference. I will post some pics later.

Invoice copy.jpg
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hope your insurance would have covered most of it.

Drive safe.
  5. Sambikap

Sambikap Amatore

Good luck! have a safe drive ahead!

Havent your insurance paid for it? how much did you spend from your pocket?
  6. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    whoa thats a whopping bill amount. whats the 4th item that costs 14k. is it the boot? hope the insurance pays most of the money
  7. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    @multijetter, dude really sorry to see this. Just check once you get back your car if she is behaving properly or not. lets hope no any internal damage to your car.
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2011
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    @Multijetter good to see your car is back. Check the car if it is working like earlier.
  9. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Mumbai
    1.Insurance company will give tell me the amount which I ll get, within 2 to 3 days. actually Bharti Auto didn't have a tie-up for cashless with Tata Aig.

2. The 14000 part is the under boot panel. which got damaged after the accident. it is just next to your spare wheel and it is welded with the spare wheel compartment.

3.Car is working fine. there no damage to any wheel and also not to chassis. I drove my car for 80 Kms yesterday. and I dint find any problems.

4. One thing I came to know that my spare wheel got damaged, Tyre and the metal ring got hurt by the accident.Also I came to know that because of my spare wheel the jerk didn't pass through the chassis and wheel alinement.

5. One sad thing that bharti auto didn't mention anything about spare wheel, even-though i asked them about spare wheel condition. so i think i have to pay from my pocket.

6. about the painting I think Bharti Auto is the best in Mumbai.They have good equipments. hope all you guys will not be able to identify the painted parts and origenaly factory painted parts.

Thanks to all for your support.
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2011
  10. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    thankfully it ends well. Good to know that your beauty is fine.
    Drive safe! Happy motoring!