1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Back TO Italy: Tuscun Wine 1.3 multijet Em Pk

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by multijetter, Feb 4, 2011.

1. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Mumbai
    Thanks tron for suggesting. Actually I was worried that why my car is not giving a good FE what usually Multijet Engines gives. Also I am not crossing a limit of 3000 RPM. is it enough? One more thing 1. After 5000 kms will car performance improve? 2. What about an engine noise after 5000kms will it reduce?
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Yeah the same thing with me dude, I used to put Power petrol and used to get 11.1 in city driving then at the servicing they said put ordinary unleaded petrol and the car will give more mileage after 3000 kms, now its 4900 kms and gives 12.8 in city driving, and 14.6 in Highway driving with ac on all times. ::V
  3. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    [/quote]
    @multijetter, hell of a yes man after 5000kms u'll gt a new car ::V ...jocks apart, yes engine noise settles down & check my review; i post a pic of FE i get in city...its 18..so jus don worry abt it at all...& dude keep checking ur engine oil by dip stick if u fond ur oil black-watery kinda, change ur engine oil at that point only!..generally our MJD's engine oil getting black at 6000kms. so dont go as per manual for 15000kms.
  4. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Mumbai
    One sad incident with my linea. I had an accident on western express highway.luckily I didn't get hurt. I ll post some pics later.
  5. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Mumbai
    Some Pics After Accident :(

Linea1.jpg

Linea2.jpg

Linea3.jpg

Linea4.jpg

Linea5.jpg
  6. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Mumbai
    I got a call from Bharti Auto. Mumbai. That I ll get my car within 4 to 5 days. For 1 whole month I was waiting for my car. The delay was all because of Bonnet(hood).
    They had received damaged hood from Fiat pune. and after that it took 20 days for new hood to be received from Fiat factory.

hope I ll get my car within a week...
  7. thats sad.glad to hear no one was hurt.
    were you tailgating some one when this occoured or were you rear ended?
    the damage in the rear is much more than the front.
  8. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Mumbai
    Actually, one innova and logan,s drivers were fighting in 1st lane by stopping their car in the middle of the road, the an ikon dashed into innova, behind that one wagon R taxi dashed to ikon, I tried my best to stop and i did with my linea(breaks are good). but sadly one indica rammed from behind and then again i went ahead around 4 to 5 feet and i dashed to Wagon R taxi. So that was a story. In these kind of an incident you can’t blame anybody. As soon as whole incident happened those two ___ drove their car and ran away. India is great..............
  9. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Now that's really bad! Hope no one was injured! These Taxi drivers are like that everywhere..Drive Safe!
    Jishnu
  10. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Mumbai
    these tourist car drivers are really bad, Govt should put some strict rules on these peoples.
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2011