1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Back TO Italy: Tuscun Wine 1.3 multijet Em Pk

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by multijetter, Feb 4, 2011.

1. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    Tata-Fiat ASS have the required equipment to repaint perfectly but they lack knowledgeable mechanics. If you are not happy with paint work make them re-paint it again and again until you are satisfied. :punch

50 kmpl is achieved when you leave the accelerator, lower than 15 kmpl when you are accelerating fast and 15-25 when you are cruising at constant speed.
    IC figures takes 2-3 secs to update and sometimes even more.
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    TASS should paint is well and make it as the company finished car, Thats why they have been alloted to service the Fiat cars, But Multijetter why do you need your TW to be re-painted :confused
  3. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Mumbai
    its not the case actually I have a small sent on the bonnet so I think In the future I have to repaint it.

But one thing is sure if anything will fall on Tuscan Wine colour, then you can see the base white coat very easily. I ll post some pics later of the same. :sad1
  4. Bonnie

Bonnie

Yeah multijetter the ICE job on your babe is cool, hows the overall effect pls share, as for the color use two to three layers of polish & wax to keep away minor scratches & swirl marks, as for the paint job TASS is well equipped but i agree the paint job from the company is not upto the mark its a very thin coat which chips off at the slightest damage. enjoy the ride and the reason i opted for linea over vento was the feel of space & the nagging arm rest whats ur view my friend
  5. ajai_dev

ajai_dev

Shimla
    multijetter after getting the Linea and facing the small irritating problems that you have and may face in the future do you think it was a bad choice or that you should have gotten a Vento Highline/Chevvy Cruze instead?

The thing is that i am also interested in Linea but i am hearing about problems with the Linea all the time that also minor ones but deep rooted non the less. The only other cars i have short listed are:

1. Vento
    2. Cruze
    3. New Elentra "Will come after New Verna say's my Dealer"
  6. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Mumbai
    the main reason for not buying vento diesel is that i already own vento auto petrol(nov 2010), so It was my choice and I think I made a right choice.
    There are some pros and cons in every car. If you are consider a diesel car the Linea is the perfect choice, The main reason behind it is the upkeep cost and maintenance is very low in Linea compare to other cars and it has all goodies and equipments which are there in modern car. My dad dashed vento in a traffic and i had to bare rs. 10000 only for painting (no extra part), so i think VW and Skoda and Toyota are very mean in this matter they charge you 4 time than ordinary one. but if you don't care about the bill then vento diesel is clearly a winer but test drive both the car for at least 20 min in a same day. For cruze I think it is very expensive to maintain. bye take care.
  7. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Mumbai
    hi bonnie I already bought vent auto petrol in nov 2010 and cant buy vento diesel again. but for space i think vento is more spacious than linea. armrest is cool and if you are using triptronic transmission the armrest is very supportive.
    the focal amp and component speakers are best and i think in component speakers focal is a leader. so, its cool and enjoyable.
  8. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Mumbai
    posting a photo for ibsr

Photo022.jpg
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    My dear Ajay-dev, If you like the Linea then go for it dude, its worth you pay for it and the features available in it is as same you will find in the high range of cars,
    Just Tell me one thing which car does not have a small issues, Its the way you drive and maintain it.
  10. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    @multijetter, its totally ok dat ur FE is low. ones ur car cross 3000/4000kms she'll start giving u amazing FE fig. like 16/17kmpl!!! let ur car open up. my beast FE IN CITY WAS 18.2 Dont worry about ur cars FE till 3k kms. & as ur car is new dont cross speed limit of 100kmph till 6 months. & the very imp thing DONT USE PREMIUM FUEL!!! use normal diesel only!