1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Back TO Italy: Tuscun Wine 1.3 multijet Em Pk

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by multijetter, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    yes its jan 2011 model. you are the unlucky ones. in jan there was no offer and now again they have lots of offers. buts its fine. compared to vento engine on linea is smooth. in vento you feel vibrations in pedals. yes braking feels inadequate on heavy car like linea.

ac is very critical part. a simple leak in the seals cause a lot of problem. even if while fitting the o-ring is twisted and again the worker fits the same ones it causes leaks.

engine is audible outside when its silence and mostly in morn. once engine is hot its very silent compared to other diesels. as kms clock it will become more smooth.

city mileage is good if you consider mumbai traffic. but highway mileage is low. your driver needs better control of foot. ask him to slightly be gentle on foot when the car is accelerating. inst consumption is shown on mid. ask him to use it to full potential.

for example: on highways when my car is cruising @ 100 i can see with the inertia itself the car can travel at same speeds with just a little touch on acc pedal and mid shows 24-26kmpl. but if i press more unnecessarily it goes down below 18.
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Dude you will get gud average if you are driving with a gentle foot, But when you are too anxious with your LINEA on the speed then forget the FE, enjoy the drive thats wat i say say biddy :lol:
  3. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    Engine will be audible outside as it's a diesel but the noise will decrease after driving some kms

Midrange of MJD is really punchy from 2000rpm till 3500 rpm it rides on Cloud 9 :dance

Brakes are super A++++. I suggest you to try panic braking on empty road you will know the bite they in have speeds over 100 kph
    Linea MJD 80-0KPH 27.56m
    Punto 80-0 KPH 27.2m
    Octavia 80-0KPH 29.4m
    Fiesta 80-0KPH 27.75
    Civic 80-0 kph 27.82 m
    Passat 80-0KPH 27.43 m
    Cedia 80-0KPH 28.47 m
    All data from autocar

Mileage you are getting is low. In city you should get above 11 kmpl in heavy traffic. In highway you should get above 16kmpl for sure no matter how you drive

Power will increase considerably after you use it more. (People who had driven my car when new now ask me If i have done something to engine after 23k on ODO)

FE will not increase considerably expect a increase of 1 kmpl max (Have been constant for me since I took delivery)

Engine will become completely smooth after 15000 km service and oil change
  4. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Mumbai
    Thanks Italia-Linea ::T

Thanks Tony ::T

Thanks vIjAy_kHaSa ::T
  5. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Mumbai
    1. My car's Blue&me can not read all songs in my ipod.
    2. in usb it gives massage "Building Media Library" but in 'random' it plays the music. ::pP

What to do?
  6. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Take out USB stick. Copy or delete a song & then re-insert it in Blue&Me USB slot. It'll build fresh Media Library & start working.
  7. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Mumbai
    hi, posting after very long time.
    I was in Kerala for my business 8 days, there i saw lot of Linea And Punto on the road. especially in Trivandrum. So I think Fiat is gaining popularity.
    One thing I want to mention that Tuscan Wine colour is very hard to maintain because even a small or very thin line is also visible on this colour. Please suggest me what to do and how do I maintain my car's colour?
    one more thing I drive my Linea in Mumbai city which is very crowded, if any damage on this colour, then can Tata people paint the same colour?
    1 person likes this.
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Multijetter park the car in such a place that it is noticed easy and park in the lighted place not in dark place or under the tree, If not using for more than 3 - 4 days, better keep it covered ::T , there are many jealous people moving round :hit , take care
  9. rohit tunga

rohit tunga Amatore

Bangalore
    I think you're right multijetter. Tuscan wine colour is a colour that makes even the smallest of scratches visible.However when its all cleaned up and shining there is no better colour that suits Linea than Tuscan Wine. ::D

My Tuscan Wine Linea also bears AMZ (i.e Jan 2011 ) and fortunately was able to get a Total discount of about Rs 78000(including the exchange of my old car).

The FE figures posted by you is approximately the same as mine .But I think there could be some improvements on the Highway FE.

I have one more query. The Instantaneous Fuel consumption figures goes crazy on mine. Some times i get 50 kmpl :confused and other time i'll get 4.5 kmpl. Does yours behave similarly ?
  10. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Mumbai
    1. Tuscan Wine is the best in this segment but I am doubtful about tata people that will they able to repaint it perfectly?(if required)
    2. I too get this kind of readings but 50Kmpl only when I don't push the accelerator.