1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Back TO Italy: Tuscun Wine 1.3 multijet Em Pk

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by multijetter, Feb 4, 2011.

1. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Thanks Tony.

First fault in my Linea - Charging point for mobile is not working.

what to do?
  2. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

check the fuse
  3. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    yes check the fuse. in the colomn right under the steering.

me too had same problem in my punto,due to short circuit inside the mobile charger.
    so try to avoid those cheap mobile chargers and get good ones.
  4. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

here I am reporting an another problem with my Linea.
    My car's a/c is not cooling. the temperature was 35 outside and when I sat in the car for 1 hr, even though the temperature on the panel was showing 34.
    I was feeling very hot :firey . It was happened today afternoon. I immediately called Wasan motors, they gave me an appointment on 14/02/11 10.00 am.
    lets see what will happen. Anybody has faced this problem?

I drove my car only 300 kms. I don't know whats wrong with fiat? :A
  5. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Linea 1.3
    Re: Back TO Italy: Tuscun Wine 1.3 multijet Em Pk(A/C Proble

I am also facing a similar issue with the AC. It is not cooling enough. Have informed service support. They are to look into it.
  6. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

In fact all petrol Lineas /puntos before Sep'10 were having A/C kit problem. So FIAT is replacing under warranty.
    Yours in MJD so it must be some different issue. Plz check in service station on 14th.
    My car make is Oct'10 (chassiss no ending with xxxxxKNZ). Since last 15 days summer in Hyd is almost started. I was feeling A/C totally inefective. Last week I have given for 1st servicing. SE confirmed that my Linea is already fitted with new kit . But somehow I am not satisfied with new kit also. What to do?
  7. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

New UPDATE...

yesterday night I drove my Linea again to check A/C in night(cool Condition).
    But No..... its still not cooling. Cooling effect is zero.

I think there is some problem with A/c and recirculation unit because if I put it on fan mode and outside air intake is on, even though its not taking outside air and still throwing hot air. Lets see what will happen tomorrow. Sorry to say fiat I am not satisfied with the quality. :uh

one question coming again and again in my mind that if these problems will come up one after one then what will I do, I don't have that much time from my work schedule, oh god please help. :sadblue
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2

::O Multijetter, i usually start the fan in 1 position then press the compressor after say 2 minutes and the knob is in the cabin cycle position well the car cools very well then after 20 - 25 minutes i just change the position of the knob to outside air intake then after sometime say around 10 minutes i switch the knob again to cabin cycle position then switch off the comporessor, then again do the complete cycle. but the time i complete 1 cycle i reach my destination i drive from kalamboli to Vashi.
    May be the gas has leaked, just take her to the nearest service centre and have it checked,
    Enjoy your drive and drive safe :car
  9. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

A/c Problem is resolved
    Gasket had a leakage.
    1. sealing gasket Changed under warranty.(2 Pcs)
    2. A/c Gas filled under warranty.
    3. Charging point started working.(fuse changed under warranty).
    Wasan motor has done the job well only they took more time to accept the car and while delivering the same.
    Today I drove my Linea to my Vasai unit. (40kms)
    The drive was fantastic. I told my driver not to drive because I wanted to drive it. My driver drove it for 20 kms while coming back. he told me, that it is same like vento. I got average of 14 km/l, hope it will increase.

Sorry to all you guys I am not getting time to take pictures of my vento and Linea, It will be there within 4 to 5 days.
  10. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Few things Observed in Linea:
    1. Car gets significant pick up after 2200 rpm.
    2. Engine is really audible outside (I think it will reduce after 5000kms)
    3. Breaks are good but slightly feels poor while breaking this heavy car.
    4. Steering feels solid and response very well.
    5. Fuel Economy City- 9 to 11 and Highway- 12 to 15
    6. A/C is ok now.
    Some queries:-
    1. is there any increase in power after 5000kms?
    2. Any increase in Fuel Eco. No. after 5000Kms?
    3. when engine will be smooth and silent?
    4. My car's chassis no. ends with AMZ, can anyone confirm that the car is Mfg. in 2011 Jan?(i Didn't get any discount because of this)