1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Back TO Italy: Tuscun Wine 1.3 multijet Em Pk

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by multijetter, Feb 4, 2011.

1. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    multijetter

Good to know you own two good cars in the segment.

you mentioned to fix the tweeters in the Linea they made a hole in the back door. Could you please affix that photo here ?

By the way, total damages for the HI-FI System?

Thanks
    Vasu
  2. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Mumbai
    once I ll get time from my work schedule i ll post all detail review of both. please wait for that.

to fix tweeter that man made hole in the place where company already made a hole in front door next to the door lever.in back door there is slot for that, he made a small holes with a pin, so that sound will come out.
  3. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Mumbai
    you are right. i was thinking that only. I told that sales guy to do it. will be fixed within 2/3 days.
  4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Multijetter do post the pictures after placing the Twitter is it possible to fix them on 1.2 Punto.
  5. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi
    Congrats multijetter.....you have pimped your ride pretty good.

Hey you have focal amp listed in the list.....but theres a blau pnp amp in the pic??? what are we missing?
  6. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Congrates multijetter for Linea
    Good and detailed posts.
    Keep it up
  7. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    I think he tried and tested the Blau PnP but din like the output so went for the Focal Amp.
  8. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Mumbai
    First of all thanks to all.

I tried Blaupunkt amp but it dint satisfy me so I had decided to go for Focal.
    I am posting a Tweeter placement again with an arrow. I ll try to get pics later once that sales guy will put dampening in the doors. so that you all can see the tweeter inside the door.

Photo003.jpg

Photo004.jpg

tweeter.jpg
  9. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Quite interesting thread, 2 rebels in the same garage.
    I believe the tweeters can fit into the rear slots if the guy doing the fitment do some cutting from inside. I did the same in the front doors, so no visible holes from outside.
    Vento is another car which I loved driving after my experience with Fiats. Keep posting.
  10. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Innovative Task Dude