1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Back TO Italy: Tuscun Wine 1.3 multijet Em Pk

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by multijetter, Feb 4, 2011.

1. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Mumbai
    Wanted to buy Diesel Saloon.

Contenders Were:

1. Chevy Cruze:
    Stylish Saloon, Good interiars, Not good for city, Car feels heavy while driving short Distances. Canceled

2. Skoda Laura. Ambient:
    Good ride. costly, expensive upkeep cost. Canceled

3. VW Vento:
    Already has Vento Automatic. cant buy vento again. Canceled

4. Linea:
    Good Ride, inexpensive upkeep cost, Mad For Fiat. Booked

After lots of confusion I finally decided to buy Linea.

The story begins in 2007 when I got married in Jan. that time I had Palio and City.
    because of inconsistent after sales and I was using it from 6 yrs so I decided to sell it. I bought Swift ZXI. but when i sold Palio I was very sad, the main reason behind that was the memories when me and my girlfriend(now My wife) used to roam in that car. I think even today Palio is a great car. later on when Linea launched, I thought again fiat is fooling us. It will stay for a while and then again it will shut down the plant, but after 2 years and the success of multijet engine proved that i was wrong.

I will wright all the details and driving experience along with pics later.
    Car is at auto accessories showroom.
    some modification are going on. Those are:
    1. Change all Speaker with Focal cost 16000 (4 Speaker+ 4 Tweeters)
    2. Focal Amp for 15000 Approx
    3. Seat Covers 7000
    4. Sun films Side 4800
    5. Front Windshield Film 4000
    6. Matting 1000
    7. Teflon , Anti rust , etc.
    will ad Mono amp and Sub woofer a month later.
  2. Re: Back TO Italy Tuscun Wine 1.3 multijet Em Pk

You made the right choice. No doubt about that...looking forward to see the pics and enjoy your beauty
  3. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Re: Back TO Italy Tuscun Wine 1.3 multijet Em Pk

Congratulations...... You will stop driving all your old cars now... FIAT just have this in it...
  4. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore

Congratulations for the new car and welcome aboard.

Wish you happy miles ahead.

+1 to that, I sold my Palio 1.2 on Feb 1 2011 and now driving Spark. I can say, Palio will leave unforgettable moments with us.

I cannot imagine to live without FIAT. It is something every FIAT'n would agree with.
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12

Multijetter perfect choice of car & the accessories. Deseperatly waiting for pics of the car. Please upload ASAP :)
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2

Right said once a FIAtian you will remain FIATian, even in our family we have Padmini, then 137D, 118NE, then got 800 DX 5Speed, but the memories of Fiat is still there in the mind even after having Grande PUNTO when i see the old Albums i just remember the old days with the Fiat Cars...
  7. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula

Congrats multijetter
    You own both the great cars Linea and Vento. Post some pictures of both cars.
  8. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Mumbai

THANKS TO ALL FIATIANS. because of you all I could take this step.
    Will post a review and a comparison of may vento and linea with pics sometime soon. (once I will have a free time in 2/3 days)
    Some pics I am posting Enjoy...[attachment=1:2tjqgb4n]IMAG0033.jpg[/attachment:2tjqgb4n]

IMAG0026.jpg

IMAG0027.jpg

IMAG0028.jpg

IMAG0030.jpg

IMAG0031.jpg

IMAG0032.jpg

IMAG0033.jpg

IMAG0034.jpg
    Sanjeev Ashok and Murphy_Fiat like this.
  9. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Mumbai
    there are some differences in vento and linea which i observed while driving:
    1. Ground clearance is better in vento, but for city like Bombay linea is also ok.
    2. I cant tell anything about the performance, because I cant compare Vento At. with Linea Diesel Manual. But I dint feel that linea is underpowered. but I realized that engine noise is similar in both the cars.(linea is slightly louder) ( both different fuel cars).
    3. Auto A/C is good in vento, Linea takes time for cooling but it is acceptable. Linea has more A/C functions like up, front, down with single touch button. Bad thing in vento is there is no A/C Off button, you have to turn the fan speed Zero and also has to push AC button again.
    4. Driving vise both the cars are good but Steering feel is dead in vento(it is butter smooth), it is good for city driving. opposite in linea you feel even a small pot hole and the steering gives you a very good response. grip and position is better in linea.But vento has Telescopic and tilt both.
    5. Seating position is better in vento. but tell you one thing My vento Auto. has no dead pedal and linea has its, so funny. :lol:
    6. Blue&me and other features are great in linea, vento does not have these features but you can get fuel consumption etc. on the speedometer panel. in vento current fuel consumption is more accurate than linea.
    7. there is no door lock button in any door(except Driver).In Linea you have to push the lever, but in vento there is nothing(its is not good for small kids).
    8. Boot is same i think.
    9. You have to upgrade linea sound system, vento i think best in the category(but no usb and plug).
    Will post some pics of vento and linea (exterior and interiors)later.

IMAG0035.jpg
  10. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    yours is going to be an interesting thread to read as you own two great cars. vento is surely more powerful than linea. tell us more about the two cars. and congrats for the italian beauty and a host of expensive accessories you have got for it. do go for door damping as well.