1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Back Home after a Wonderful 'FULAX' Chennai_Kodai_Valpaarai_Coimbatore_Chennai

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by srida, Aug 21, 2012.

1. A trip with the family is 'RELAX' and a get-together with Friends is 'FUN'. When that happens back to back, it is called as 'FULAX'. RELAXing with the family in Kodaikanal for 3 days and FUN with friends in Vaalparai for the next 2 days is something that happens very rarely to a IT guy. Just now back from a 1781 KM trip in 6 Days.

FULAX started on 15 August 2012 5:00 AM @ Chennai. Thanks Ramjn for guiding me to choose the best route to Kodaikanal (Chennai - Trichy - Dindigul - Palani - Kodaikanal). My Dad, Mom and Sister started from coimbatore at 11 o, Clock. We all Reached Kodaikanal at 3 o' Clock. We had already booked our stay at JC Residency. The temperature went as low as 11 °C as per Punto's MID. Didn't do much on day 1. Clicked few fotos and slept the rest of the day.

DSC03798.jpg

DSC03800.jpg

DSC03809.jpg

Our Stay at Kodaikanal

DSC03822.jpg

DSC03823.jpg

DSC03824.jpg

DSC03828.jpg

Will upload more fotos tomorrow since I am too tired after driving back to chennai.
    11 people like this.
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Wow srida those are wonderful photos. Punto looks amazing infront of Swift and Swift looks very poor in that picture.
  3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Srida, Unexpected photos of a trip give extra excitement, that from a red punto add more excitement for a red punto owner:D
    1 person likes this.
  4. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    the hotel looks fabulous.. can you give more details about your stay there?
    How much it costs and name of the place so on...
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I have stayed at the JC Residency twice. It is one of my favorite hotel at Kodai.
  6. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    Nice pics. and gr8 trip
  7. Pictures are awesome!!post more pics along with your experience...
  8. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Wow! Awaiting detailed travellogue and pics. Am also planning a trip to Kodai in near future. Yes, the hotel looks really good
  9. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    I should be sending this link across to my manager to ask for my next vacation which never seems to be happening - How on earth do you guys manage to get vacation :eek:

I recommend the Mods to ban everyone writing travelogues for sometime and help us keyboard warriors get back to work :mrgreen:

Really - I thought you love Kodai Home Stay because of the service!
    1 person likes this.
  10. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    WOW !! Srida , you should had a good time :) , Each time srida keeping a name for his trip and his car , last time kept name for his car, this time his trip "FULAX" :) great man .. keep rocking more
    1 person likes this.