1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Back after Sabbatical

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by johnny, Apr 1, 2015.

1. johnny

johnny Regolare

Greater Noida
    Greater Noida
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi guys,
    I had been inactive on this forum for quite a while. The reason is that I was quite occupied with a personal project. I had decided to write a book. Now that the book is finally published, I can get back to my earlier activities. I guess it will take me a while to catch up; but it is good to be back.
    Regards
    Johnny
  2. gazgotta

gazgotta Amatore

Namma Bengaluru
    Namma Bengaluru
    Grande Punto 1.2
    This is great , it needs an all new thread!
  3. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    What book was that?
  4. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    good to see you back after a long time Sir ... eager to hear about your book.. a biography? A Life in Sky :)
  5. johnny

johnny Regolare

Greater Noida
    Greater Noida
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I just wanted to do something totally different after all these years. It is a thriller about the Mumbai underworld, with bits about the Army, Air Force (flying), and some more, including "God's own country". It is called "The First Coffin", and is currently on a number of sites including infibeam, flipkart etc. The writing itself was not too bad. But, the last part; getting it published was quite an effort (pain in the @#%). Now that it is done, I am feeling quite relaxed.
    Regards
    Johnny
  6. johnny

johnny Regolare

Greater Noida
    Greater Noida
    Grande Punto 1.3
    My book "The First Coffin" has been reviewed in the latest issue of 'The Week' dated 14 Jun 2015.

Regards
    Johnny
  7. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @johnny

Congratulations mate. That's something different, writing a book. I am sure the book will be a great success. All the best.

You touched upon a topic which is of general interest to every Mumbaikar atleast. Attaching the book picture for all. Hope the book soon is called upon by bollywood personalities to turn it into a movie.

the-first-coffin.jpeg
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    @johnny good to see you after long time and welcome back.

I am happy for you that you completed your project successfully. I will go and check the book on flipkart.
  9. johnny

johnny Regolare

Greater Noida
    Greater Noida
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @ghodlur & @kedarbendre,
    Thanks for your good wishes. If you get hold of the book, then happy reading.
    Regards
    Johnny
  10. Anoop M Scaria

Anoop M Scaria Novizio

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    @johnny. Nice to meet people with versatile interest and skill in this FIAT forum. Atleast the brand FIAT unites everyone.
    All the best .
    GirishRaghu and prabhjot like this.