1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

B&M Covered under Extended warranty

Discussion in 'Blue and Me' started by samv74, Sep 23, 2013.

1. Dear all,

Can you tell me if Blue & Me console is covered under extended warranty.

-Sam
  2. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Sorry Sam,

Blue and me is not covered in the extended warranty atleast not in the wordings mentioned. Check with Fiat regardign the same. Experts can say more on this.
  3. Thanks, i have written mail to service. Got reply from them but they also not clearly saying anything and not given my answer in reply. Instead they informed torrid motors to look into this problem.

I really not interested to make big hole in my pocket for this things. If B&M is non repairable then i will keep it as show piece. :)
  4. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Is the B&M presently not working in your car? Can you post whats the issue you are facing with the unit?
  5. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    In case if its not working or if you are getting it replaced and you have the device, would you please share it, so that we can hack into it or try some DIY kind off stuff.
    1 person likes this.
  6. amit1agrawal

amit1agrawal Amatore

Bangalore
    Is B&M covered in normal warranty? I have issues with it which I reported more than 2 years back and they were never fixed. I ahve extended warranty but they are only giving 50% coverage for B&M in extended warranty which comes to about 5.5k. I don't want to spend this much on B&M.
  7. Anup

Anup Regolare

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    B&Me is only covered in Normal Warrenty, the FASS avoid touching this becuase 1) they do not know how/what to do except spray lubricant spray to the connector, 2)If it has to be changed they have to use there head and give the exact nature of the issue which they do not have.

Paying 50% seems fair and honestly if you ask me considering using the Steering control you can give it a second thought and think of a 1time cost and have it changed.
  8. amit1agrawal

amit1agrawal Amatore

Bangalore
    Anup, I have replied back saying that this issue existed even 9 months (have email communication) are delivery so it should be covered under standard warranty. Waiting for their reply.