1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Azure LINEA T-jet Plus ARRIVED

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by Uma_tjet+, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Re: Azure LINEA T-jet Plus

Congrats Uma_tjet+ for the great JET, I have got washer fluid from Kuwait when i had come, i get every year its 1 Ltr. bottle have to just pour 15 - 20 ml in the washer tank, and when the wiper wipes the glass is crystal clean, the make is TURTLE.
  2. Uma_tjet+

Uma_tjet+

Bangalore
    Hi All

I am back again, after some time. Thought would update you all about the progress.

My T-jet is doing well, except i am experiencing some minor issues in the gear box. The gear does not move to second gear smoothly, need to push to the left when we come from FIRST, secondly the rear gear sometimes does not engage well, need to pump the clutch couple of times and do it again. I guess, this is a problem of being a new car or any one else finds this a strange problem. Please let me know whether this is normal.

I also got a call few days ago from Italy, asking about my experience with the car. The call lasted close to half an hour and i was amazed by the details of the questions.

I hope FIAT advertises the T_jet more and make it popular. Have driven around 2200 km, i am getting only 9 km/lt driving around the city, Bangalore. Any advise as to when we can expect the car to give better mileage.

thanks guys.

Uma
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    For gear, better to show to service center and make sure everything is fine.

Regarding, milegae, 9 is good considering bangalore traffic. Try sometime on open traffic and see how much it increases.
  4. 9 kmpl in Bangalore b2b traffic is ok for a new car. It will increase as the car clocks mileage.
  5. Uma_tjet+

Uma_tjet+

Bangalore
    Thanks a lot, Ravi and bnzjon.

Any comments on the Gear shift issues. Would like to hear some feed back as to any one else had such problems or is this normal.
    Uma