1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Azure LINEA T-jet Plus ARRIVED

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by Uma_tjet+, Feb 4, 2011.

1. amar_oct19

amar_oct19

New Delhi
    Re: Azure LINEA T-jet Plus

rajouri garden.... west delhi....
    n yeah thanks for the moral support...i guess evry innitial fiat buyer needs it hahahah.
    my budget would be between 6-8k....
    your taken on genuine fiat vs other good brand and the price range??????
    and what happens to the car warranty if i get them done from outside....i am in no hurry though as i would do my research first n your advice would be really valuable...
    and one more thing does the phone charger eat up the car battery?????
  2. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Rajouri, hmm lemme find out about the dealers there.

With 6-8k, you 'may' only get either the sensors or the camera with screen. I would advise you to go for aftermarket ones as they are cheap and also wide variety of choices available in terms of different kindof screens, different screen sizes. Generally sensors would cost you around 2.5 k alone and the nightvision camera along with the screen would cost around 6 k . If you get some discount, then both the sensors and camera can be accomodated in ur budget. If not, go for the camera option, i would prefer it anyday. The best brand according to me would be RD and they have different options available. Installing these wont be any problem to the warranty if the installers doesnt cut ny wires. If you go for RD, the dealer would call RD installers and they will fix it themselves so ull be in safe hands.

Phone charger doesnt eat the battery, i use 4 different devices together using a multiplug for the car charger. Doesnt cause ny problems.
  3. Uma_tjet+

Uma_tjet+

Bangalore

HI Guys

Is it possible to download the manual for the T-jet/Blue&Me/My Car from any website.

By the way, I spoke to the show room guys, they told me that the engine and chasis number for my car is seen on the car shipment list, the car is expected within the next few days in Bangalore. Can't wait to get my hands on it.
  4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2

I know the excitement you are having, the more you will be when you have the Tjet keys in your hands.
    Do drive safe with seat belts
  5. Uma_tjet+

Uma_tjet+

Bangalore

thanks Tony, I shall. Do you know whether we can download LInea T-Jet plus manual.
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2

I should be downloaded not a big issue. (Google) sites are there, anyways its a matter of few days you will have the Manual in your hand Hardcopy. Why dont you visit the dealer and take the copy which you think to be memmorized. (So that when you have the Tjet + with you, you will be driving like Michael Schumacher,
    Drive safe
  7. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad

Congrates Uma-tjet+,
    I can understand the eagerness in waiting period. I waited for almost 20 days and my dealer snatched my joy of Diwali.
    FTA is very decent colour. Congrates in advance for Tjet+.
  8. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai

Here you go...viewforum.php?f=52
  9. Uma_tjet+

Uma_tjet+

Bangalore

Thanks a lot guys , I am waiting patiently.. let us see.

Thanks @Pujari, downloaded them... i will get to know the system before i get my hands on the car and blue&me.

By the way, the show room guys told me that the T-jet comes with a TEFLON COATING for the paint and also under body anti rust coating. Is that right? Does any one know whether we need to add any coating to maintain the car colour and shine??
  10. gauravp

gauravp Amatore

Pune

For me dealer had offered me the taflon coating and under body coating in around 8K. I didn't opted for it that time as many ppl advised that it is not needed for the new car.