1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Azure LINEA T-jet Plus ARRIVED

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by Uma_tjet+, Feb 4, 2011.

1. amar_oct19

amar_oct19

New Delhi
    Re: Azure LINEA T-jet Plus

hey congrats on your booking....
    i just got my linea tjet plus today....its a bosa nova white..n even i would need advice on all the latest accessories.
  2. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Hey Amar, congrats on getting the Jet and welcome to TFI. Great choice of color as well. What accessories ar you looking for, Have you got ny at the moment. Please post some pictures of the jet as well.
  3. Uma_tjet+

Uma_tjet+

Bangalore

Thanks Ravi. I have printed out the PDI list, I will do that. After all your advise I have decided not to change the HU. Shall use the Blue&Me
  4. Uma_tjet+

Uma_tjet+

Bangalore

Thanks Tony, The Prerana Motors, Rajaji Nagar has been very good so far, I just called them to check whether my car has been shipped, they said, it is getting ready and is likely to be shipped around the middle of next week, 10th Feb. I am willing to wait so that they don't hurry up in their delivery tests. When I go to the show room, I shall ask them about the number of t-jets sold in Jan2010.
  5. Uma_tjet+

Uma_tjet+

Bangalore

Congrats Amar, please keep us posted about your experience and accessories.
  6. amar_oct19

amar_oct19

New Delhi

thanks ansal and uma...its good to be a part of TFI.... :up ::D
    i had a very bad experience with the dealer....this car was due in early january only but had to keep endless patience.... :A

so ANSAL would u suggest me the best service centres for fiat.I have read quite a few threads but am still confused and a bit scared about the service part of tata fiat.
    and yeah i wanted a spoiler but the dealer quoted a price of about Rs 12000 which was way more than Rs 3900 as mentioned on the official fiat site.
  7. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Amar, where exactly in Delhi are you. I would be able to tell u based on that.

Another thing, its just the beginning, first service is at 5000 kms , so njoy the Jet first and then when time comes there would be many peole who would have got the service done, so we can easily work on the feedback.

About the spoiler, which dealer is that. The price of 12k is exorbitant. The 3900 mentioned on the Fiat website does not include the painting for the spoiler. That would cost another 1000-1500. I have the spoiler and almost every accessory possible, check my thread in the ownership section. Here's the link viewtopic.php?f=47&t=1213

Please start ur own ownership thread, post ur experiences and most importantly pictures of the Jet. Any questions, feel free to ask.
  8. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi

Welcome to the gang Amar...and congrats. Was that dealer Autolinks by any chance who quoted 12k ??
  9. amar_oct19

amar_oct19

New Delhi

nope the dealer was pahwa motors new delhi...........seriously these dealers have given a really bad name to fiat..... :uh :uh
    ive read ansals story n it is really sad....wont discuss mine coz its really confusing and frustrating.....the best part is that finally ive got it and i hope that my fiat serves well...
    i hope uma doesnt have to face the same problem and gets his car on time..... :up

guys its a little off topic but should i get rear parking sensors with/without camera n if yes then is there a genuine fiat accessory avilable in the market??????? :anyone
  10. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Hey amar, i can understand the problems u might have got with the dealer. But after the difficult start, i can assure u it will be a rosy story. Ull fall in love with the car everyday. Forget Pahwa motors if you has a bad experience. Where exactly do u live and who are the nearby dealers. There are a a few good dealers in the Delhi NCR region, so depends on ur location which one is the nearest.

Regarding the Sensors with or without the camera, its totally upto you and most importantly ur budget. If the budget is there, go for the camera option and i recommend it 200% having got both the sensors and camera on my Jet.

The fiat Genuine accessory are not available in the market directly (ull have to get it from the dealer, they are available with the dealer), but there are 4-5 really good brands that you can get from outside and they would be cheaper as well. Also check the Official Fiat websites for all the Genuine Accessory and their prices.