1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Azure LINEA T-jet Plus ARRIVED

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by Uma_tjet+, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Uma_tjet+

Uma_tjet+

Bangalore
    Dear All

As suggested by Rajen, i am starting a new thread for the new linea t-jet PLUS I have just booked. It is expected between Feb 15 to 20th. I would like to use this thread for help and advise.

I am wondering whether I (a) should change the CD player to CD changer, if YES is it better to do it in the SHOW ROOM or privately in Bangalore and (b) I would like to add reverse parking sensor, the show room guys told me that I could have a camera included with the display screen near the rear view mirror, I am not sure whether this is a good idea.

I would like advise from anyone who have used these please.

thanks.
  2. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    Re: Azure LINEA T-jet Plus

Great and Congrats. Reg. the CD changer, are you planning for a Head Unit upgrade. You may lose your steering controls. Instead upgrade your speakers and put a USB with loads of songs.

Keep us posted and do write your initial owneship experience...

Best wishes!
  3. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula

Uma_tjet+
    CD Changer can be added to OEM HU but you won't need it. You can store all your music on Pen Drives or External HDD which can be pluged into USB port of Blue N Me
    If you want to add better add it from outside.
    You also get better audio quality through Blue N Me than CD Player
  4. Uma_tjet+

Uma_tjet+

Bangalore

Thanks for your suggestion. The show room guys did tell me that I should get head unit upgrade. As suggested by you I shall stick to normal CD player and change the speakers.
  5. Uma_tjet+

Uma_tjet+

Bangalore

@Vijay

Thanks Vijay, I shall keep it as it is, you are right, these days with MP3 and HDs I guess there is really no need for a CD changer. Blue and ME can be used effectively too.
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3

Congratulation Uma for T-Jet+ booking. Do PDI before delievry.
    Oh, please don't change HU. Blue&Me is a unique feature which you should enjoy.
  7. Uma_tjet+

Uma_tjet+

Bangalore

Hi Guys, has anyone changed the headlight bulbs for brighter ones. GTO report on team-bhp says the headlights are not bright enough at low beam. Any suggestions for changing the bulbs to give this new type of head lights with white bright lights?
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3

I find the low beam light is powerful enough, specially with fog lamp.

Have a look at this thread - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=1082 for bulb upgrade.
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2

Congrats Uma_tJet+, surely it will + your life, do post the dealership review and just for the sales figure can you check with the showroom manager the total number of Fiat cars delivered in Jan 2010. Happy Motoring and drive safe...)))
  10. Re: Azure LINEA T-jet Plus

Congrats! You have made a right choice!

Yes low beam is not enough when you drive on highways. But when you put on the fog lamps they are OK.