1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Awesome trip down south

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by manokumar, Apr 15, 2016.

1. manokumar

manokumar Timido

Chennai
    last one week had an awesome trip out in my Linea Emotion down south! Chennai to trichy & from Trichy to Mannargudi, Kumbakonam, Tirupattur, Srivanchiyam,and in and around Trichy! Had the vehicle serviced before the trip in RDC Ambattur! The onward journey with breaks for tea & coffee was completed in 4 1/2 Hours which was okay due to heavy traffic in chennai outskirts! Entire ride was very smooth except when I had to stop the vehicle due to a message that flickered " no engine - pls stop & restart" " oil pressure- stops& restart" . This happened twice after about three hours of non- stop drive! I called up the service dealer from Trichy and told him about this as I have not had such msg popping up in the last 4 years ( vehicle 2011 Dec). I was told that due to excess oil such msg may pop up but nothing to worry and I was told to drive ahead !
    My return journey was even amazing as I reached chennai Tambaram form Srirangam in 3.45hrs, and from Tambaram to Mylapore it took me another two hours is another story!
    Would like to know from friends about the popping message and also what is the max rpm can the vehicle should be driven in long journey ?
    Thanks
  2. Ruban

Ruban Timido

vellore
    Vellore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    how was the road? traffic in NH?
    max speed?