1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Awesome punto

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by shanmugam, Oct 14, 2012.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Congratulations on your Punto. Red Punto is always awesome. But, please remove those rear mudflaps. That doesn't gel well with the car.
  2. shanmugam

shanmugam Amatore

Chennai
    Thanks ramjn, sure i will remove those rear mudflaps, good observation....
  3. shanmugam

shanmugam Amatore

Chennai
    This week end i went to salem with my red beauty , i started from chennai last Saturday by 7:30 in the morning reached reached my home in salem by 12:55, the climate was bit hot , again when checked for mileage big smile she gave 19 km/liter. she is awesome indeed. while parking she got few scratch in the front. (any one advice scratch remover is a solution?). I started back to chennai on tuesday by morning 10:30 and reached home 6:40. after reached chennai home i checked her for mileage she gave 21.1km/liter with full a/c on..... Red beauty is great and cool.....

now my punto clocked 2400 km in these 2 months
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2012
  4. shanmugam

shanmugam Amatore

Chennai
    my red beauty will be idle for a month in the parking space, since i will be out of station.
    will the battery get drained? will it be fine just starting the engine once in 2 days (without driving on the roads)?
    will it be in a good condition after a month?
    experts please guide me what are the precautions needs to be taken from my side....
  5. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    Go through this thread
    http://www.teamfiat.co.in/showthread.php?p=126042

tasting the Italian delight!