1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Awesome punto

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by shanmugam, Oct 14, 2012.

1. shanmugam

shanmugam Amatore

Chennai
    I clocked 400 km in this 15 days , the experience is awesome!! no long trips yet.
    Last week i driven my red beauty with five persons.. among those 3 persons are above 90kg the pulling power of punto is awesome.
    i want to share the quality of AC. During the mid day times i feel bit cold in side the car while driving(even in chennai's hot), but in evening and night drives i feel like that i am in kashmir, AC is so good.

I checked mileage in city drive and surprised a lot it is giving 13.5km/lr.(with a/c)
    and last week i drive from my office to my home(26KM distance) without a/c in morning time by 7:30 , it gave me 20 km/lr.

I love my red beauty very much. it is simply awesome !!!!
    3 people like this.
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Shanmugam nice to hear about your Punto experience. FIAT changed AC compressor in 2012 models thats the reason cooling is like Kashmir.

Please share some photos of your car.
    2 people like this.
  3. maverick

maverick Amatore

I thought Fiat changed the compressor in 2011 itself, there is a marked difference in cooling when compared older models.

Sent from my iPhone
  4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Yeah the Fiat has upgraded the AC Kit for their Punto,
    Congrats and do post some Great Pictures of the Great Car.
  5. shanmugam

shanmugam Amatore

Chennai
    I went for a long trip with my red queen , it was so great, in high ways it gave me 19 km/liter. Here i am posting some pictures..............
    Crossed 1000 km mark.

one.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Reload the pictures again, cannot view
  7. shanmugam

shanmugam Amatore

Chennai
    few more pictures................

DSCN1206.jpg

one.jpg

two.jpg

DSCN1187.jpg
    2 people like this.
  8. dhans4all

dhans4all Amatore

Chennai
    your punto looks fantastic. I too took the delivery on oct 17th and done 700 kms so far. no long drives yet
  9. shanmugam

shanmugam Amatore

Chennai
    Great!! try for a long drive, punto is an high way car... she will make you so comfort and happy when you drive in high ways...
  10. dhans4all

dhans4all Amatore

Chennai
    I have done may long drives in my cousin's punto and I am yet to make it in mine. hope to have the awsome experience which we get always in a punto. hope to meet you some time.