1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Awesome Car detailing experience by Professionals.

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by Jotinder, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Jotinder

Jotinder Regolare

New Delhi
    Linea 1.3
    I have an Aug 2010 Linea MJD Emotion Pk, I have got my car detailed and Teflon coated 4 times by 3M in the past. I was looking for a better option and then I came across Auto Xpertz. Auto Xpertz deals in car detailing only and that too for exotic cars.

Details for Auto Xpertz could found on the website https://www.facebook.com/#!/AutoXpertz or Auto Xpertz . I called them up and they gave me appointment after 3 days.

I took my car for detailing from Auto Xpertz on the agreed day. Gave them my car at 10.30am and got it back at 7pm with 6 people working on the car. They cleaned my car first by Steam and then did detailing for Exterior, interior and Engine bay. They cleaned every nook and cranny in interior and exterior with a toothbrush and all kind of brushes, cloths etc. Was sitting there all the time, awesome professional job using product from Meguiars, Zaino etc.

My car is shining like glass and interiors are cleaner than the new car. Even my friend who knew that I own a Linea congrats me for the new car after seeing the car :rolleyes:.

Further details and pictures could be found on the below link on my ownership thread.

http://www.teamfiat.co.in/linea-1-3...beauty-linea-mjd-emotion-pk-3.html#post109544
    3 people like this.
  2. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    How much did they charge for it?
  3. Jotinder

Jotinder Regolare

New Delhi
    Linea 1.3
    Not much for the job done just Rs.3500/ :eek: . But Remember this is detailing, so shine will last at max till 3-4 month.
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2012
  4. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    what was done?
    Can you give us a step by step procedure please...
    The reason I'm asking is I had recently seen a guy (quite reputed) detail a Yeti and he charged 4000rs .He used top of the line Mcgauire products only.
    Once the yeti was done i observed closely and found out that if i spend some quality time with my car i could do it as well..
    I usually wash and wax the car and until the next wash I feel that the wet look on the paint exists but after a wash it fades away, or at least that's what i feel because that wet look definitely is not there after the wash.
    the work done on the yeti and what i do myself were comparable but i didn't check on that guy after a few days to see how the gloss had deteriorated ...
  5. Jotinder

Jotinder Regolare

New Delhi
    Linea 1.3
    First they throughly steam washed my car. Then they did 5 coats of different products from Meguiars, Zaino etc for different stages of detailing like Pre-Wax, Swirl removers, Wax etc. The final coat was for Paint sealant after 5 coats.

They are totally professional in there work, they even checked the thickness of the paint on various parts of my car before starting by using a machine/Tool (i have forgotten the name of the machine).

I did asked him why they dont use only Meguiars products, his reply was each car is different, some car have hard paint some have very soft paint. So they use product accordingly. Also what product to be used also depends on the car condition. There is no one solution for all cars. For example, Linea has soft paint hence they used soft swirl remover, instead of hard one. Similarly Wax/Finishers have different finishes on different colours. Hence they cant get tied to one company. Also he is does exotics so he has to be very careful on the products used on each car.

See anybody can detail using products from Meguiars or Zaino. Its the experience and the knowledge on how to use them properly thats matter.

They have been in this business for 2 years and they are really good at it as they work on Exotics from groups like CannonBall club etc. You can Check Auto Xpertz website for more details.
  6. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

3500 was a good deal..
  7. Jotinder

Jotinder Regolare

New Delhi
    Linea 1.3
    Yeah it was totally VFM for the finish i got.
  8. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Got the 90HP detailed by Dushy and team, at 3M car care. Costed 4K as rubbing was also done, the car had all kinds of contaminants on the paint surface.

Here is a teaser pic.
    zazepe6e.jpg
    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2013
    2 people like this.