1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Awareness about fiat

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by rohitjha, Mar 24, 2011.

Do you think people know that 95% of diesal cars in india use fiat 1.3 mjd engine ?

1. YES

2. NO

1. rohitjha

i think 80% of people are not aware about this ?

Today Fiat Auto runs well known firms like Lancia, Alfa Romeo, Autobianchi, Innocenti, Abarth, Fiat, and Maserati?

Fiat itself was an important aircraft manufacturer, focused mainly on military aviation. After the World War I, Fiat consolidated several Italian small aircraft manufacturers, like Pomilio and Ansaldo. Most famous were Fiat biplane fighter aircraft of the 1930s, Fiat CR.32 and Fiat CR.42. Other notable designs were fighters CR.20, G.50, G.55 and a bomber Fiat BR.20. In 1950s it designed G.91 light ground attack plane. Then, in 1969 an aerospace division of Fiat merged with Aerfer to create Aeritalia.
  2. rohitjha

1 person likes this.
  3. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Vry sad to see a brand new linea in dat condition .. Nyways good to hear dat the family is safe ...

The linea has absorbed the crash very well ,,, See even the glass didnt shatter to pieces ...
    Bloody truck drivers ..

4. rohitjha

a father, Mother and son Traveling on NH48 in a newly delivered Fiat Linea came face to face with a granite filled TATA Tipper. the tipper crashed into the Linea and Toppled Over it.

Father, Mother and Son Both Got out of the Car Unscratched, but shaken and clicked these pics! now that is a good Advertisement for being 'Built Like a Tank' the father came back to the dealership and Booked another Linea and swears that it was only because of the Tank Like Build Quality he, His wife and his son survived.
  5. rohitjha

http://motoroids.com/reviews/2011-fiat- ... iew.html/8

akash says:
    October 28, 2010 at 1:12 pm

I drive a City and it’s build quality is horrible. Let me tell you my experiece. I was driving in town behind a linea suddenly a dog came in way of linea and he hit the brakes and I hit the linea from behind.
    Damage done to my Car (Front bumper + one fog lamp+ number plate+ strach on headlight)
    Damage done to Linea ( A broken number plate + Paint scratch and a mis-alligned bumper + one chrome strip) There was not even a small dent on the bumper)
    Anyone who says City plastic good is lying come and sit in my car and it will all those noises that my 800 used to make)
    I have even changed engine oil sump just beacuse Honda decided to save some money by not giving underbody protection plate.
    Earlier to this incident even I used to say Linea is a bad car and quality is bad.
    I get call from dealership for service after every 3 months.Even my 800 had a service interval of 10k kms or 12 months whichever is earlier
    Now I recommend Linea instead of city to everyone just because family safety is much bigger than some parts falling or mis fited plastic)
    If I had to buy between City and Linea today I will choose Linea with my eyes closed.
    1 person likes this.
  6. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Fiat's are Built like a tank !! Yes Yes Yes no doubts ... I too owned a Honda City...and share your experiences.

@Dilip - Auto Glass doesnt shatter, they are made like that... into 3 layers --> 2 layers of Glass & in between sandwiched with a Glue like substance which will hold the Glass together during an impact thus saving the passengers..
    also i was told you may walk on the small pieces safely... but i doubt this as recently my Friend's Figo was hit by a truck his passenger window glass was shattered, and my friend got out bare foot and got hurt...
  7. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

its really bad Fiat India does nothing to advertise that Fiat's Multijet is the national diesel engine of india. indica vista, manza, swift, dezire, SX4, ritz, and now beat sell beat sell only coz of the Fiat Multijet.
  8. gurus

gurus Amatore

Sergio Marchionne announced a drastic reorganization of Fiat. In a teleconference today, Marchionne announced the end of Lancia among a wide-ranging change of the company’s brand and model strategy.

Marchionne Kills Lancia | The Truth About Cars