1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Awaiting my GP 1.3 mjd BNW

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Rajith, Nov 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maverick

maverick Amatore

I have Fiat OEM matts and they are very good, they give the car a premium look. The only downside is you need to clean it regularly or else it will ugly with all the dirt. You can even wash it once in a while if it gets really dirty.
  2. I too find that the Fiat OEM mats looks good and gives a good premium look. During rain I use to keep a news paper above it and change it daily so that the mats wont get spoilled with mud ..

Ajit
  3. @ Maverick and Cuty Red: you guys are right. The OEM mats give a nice premium look but nylon sheet on the Mat comes off easily and irritates while driving. My shoes get stuck to that sheet and when I release the clutch, the mat comes along with my foot sticking to my shoe and the maintenance is bit on the tougher side. And for the Looks this is the one.
  4. maverick

maverick Amatore

I have never faced the issue of plastic sheet getting loose in my 7 months of ownership. May be the way we place the mat makes the difference.
  5. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    I had the exact issue what srida is facing, it was too risky in my opinion. Replaced it with 3D mats and I'm very much happy.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk
  6. Rajith

Rajith

chennai
    Guys, just got confirmation from the dealer that my vehicle had arrived from the plant and is due for PDI. The VIN ends with KMZ - seems oct '11, correct?.
    It seems the tyres are of Apollo..any suggestion to retain stock or change to Michellin or Yokohama....
  7. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    Retain the stock. Apollo Acceleres are good..
  8. Rajith

Rajith

chennai
    Its almost a week that the vehicle could not sent for registration. SA at Concorde Ambattur says that all vehicles in their stock yard could not be brought out of the yard due to water clogging in the recent rains. All TATA and FIAT cars from their branch seems pending for registration which hopefully should clear by this week. Sun is shining for the last two days!!! It seems nowadays Form 20 is system generated, not sure whether it is at Concorde or at all dealers, which I got yesterday to be submitted along with photographs.
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.