1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Awaiting my GP 1.3 mjd BNW

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Rajith, Nov 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    It could be, i am not very sure. But Ranjith has not mentioned that as well.. and getting only mat & body cover is very bad. Probably they skipped mud flaps as they are not getting the stocks.. bTW have you got your mud flaps. I have asked for a door sill plates. You bought the last piece available in Concorde.
  2. Rajith

Rajith

chennai
    Sure. WIll update the buying experience later. May anyone guide what check need to be done while taking delivery. Is there any updated check list available.
  3. Rajith i assume that this check list will do . http://www.teamfiat.co.in/team-fiat-downloads/748-fiat-punto-linea-pdi-checklist-old-format.html

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

No mud flaps yet Srini . :) They said that few more ppl are waiting for that . Hope you are also one such poor soul . Or you were lucky enoughto get one ? :)

BTW sorry for the sill plates yaar..

Ajit
  4. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    They are available plenty in TAFE if you need.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk
  5. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    I got mine after 1 week of delivery. No Probs buddy.. Raman has promised me one this week. I will ensure that he keeps his promise.

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

Thanks teky. Let me try tomorrow or day after.
  6. Rajith

Rajith

chennai
    Thanks for the PDI check list. Quite informative. I was asking for fog lamps with relay and the SA was saying that it will void the warranty. Can you pl confirm.
  7. Rajith

Rajith

chennai
    Ajit, thanks. So i will restrict to change the headlamps with Osram NB+ with relay for brighter light.
  8. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Night breaker doesn't require a relay. It's same as stock rating.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk
  9. Fiat Floor Mats are useless, mainly the Mat at the driver side is an utter waste. The driver side mat has been a hindrance for me most of the time. The driver side mat has got a black nylon kinda sheet stuck to it where the Foot sole rests. That thing comes off after someday and it obstructs the foot movement while operating the A and C pedals. Better Don't go for it.

Try to negotiate for some other accessory or cash discount. Get some nice floor mats from outside before the D day and give it to the guys who fits in the other accessories before delivery.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.