1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Awaiting my GP 1.3 mjd BNW

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Rajith, Nov 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rajith

Rajith

chennai
    Hi friends, I'm Rajith from Chennai. Had booked my long dream car from the FIAT stable. Had heard a lot about the road worthiness of their cars and TFI threads had given more insight.

Booked GP 1.3 MJD BNW thru Concorde Motors, Chennai. Expecting delivery by first week of Dec. Happy to join this enthusiastic team.

Happy weekend :D
  2. Hey Rajith .. My Hearty wishes .. You booked at Ambatore or Velachery branch? You got any new offers ?
  3. JJPunter

JJPunter

Chennai
    Congrats..dont forget to do a PDI. Enjoy your ride..
  4. Rajith

Rajith

chennai
    Cuty Red - Thank You. I booked at Ambattur. Offers include 1st yr Ins+Floor Mat+Body Cover. Anything missing?

JJPunter - Thanks. PDI is mandatory.
  5. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    Yes.. 1st yr ins is given by FIAT. Also, you should be getting 50 months on road assistance and 10,000 cash award? Did they give you. Also, you can get around 5000 worth of accessorries from dealer. Floor Mat and Body cover hardly cover for them. They cost you around 2K.

Check again...
  6. Rajith

Rajith

chennai
    Srini, let me check with the dealer. Can you pl let me know what are the mandatory checks to perform during delivery. They are charging Rs.2500/- for registration charges as the vehicle needs to be registered in Kanchipuram...around 50 kms from the dealership. Is this right?
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Thats correct. If you intend to register the vehicle outside the city/suburbs, they charge Rs. 2500. Ask for the receipt for the same.
  8. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    But they already have the component added to the cost. Ask for the breakup of Registration charges and this will come out. Probably you can ask them to waive it.

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

Ranjith - do the PDI before delivery and once during the delivery. That will take care of almost everything.
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome Rajith to the Team of Fiatians,
    And congrats for the great BUY, Do share with us your reviews on the ownership thread.
  10. Srini , I assume that they have reduced the cash discount from 10K to 5K for <= E Pk.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.