1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Awaiting for my Punto 1.3L Emotion

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Sivakumar Reddy, Aug 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sivakumar Reddy

Sivakumar Reddy Timido

Hi Friends, After lot of research on the cars Maruti, Hyundai, Tata...etc, finally I booked Punto 1.3L Emotion and eagerly waiting for it.
    I am planning to buy reverse car parking camera with sensors. Can someone suggest me which brand is the better option so I will fix it with showroom guys before my car delivery.
    Yesterday I heard, the head lighting focus is not good when compare to other cars. Is it true? Please share your thoughts.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2014
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congratulations and welcome to Team Fiat.

Spend sometime on forum and explore different sections. And post your queries in relevant threads.

Any OEM headlight will be similar, Punto is not that bad. Use it for sometime, and then decide on upgrade, if you need it.
    Sivakumar Reddy likes this.
  3. mangeshtendulkar

mangeshtendulkar Amatore

Pune
    Congrats Siva for making a good choice and Welcome to FIAT family. OEM headlights are fair enough (my personal opinion) however if you feel to upgrade then look forward to OSRAM NightBreakers, these doesn't need a cut-out and do decent job. I got them fitted in my ride and am pretty happy with their performance.
    Sivakumar Reddy likes this.
  4. Sivakumar Reddy

Sivakumar Reddy Timido

Thanks Ravi and Mangesh.

And also can you please suggest which brand/company reverse parking camera (with sensors) is good to buy?
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.