1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Avventura Urban Cross Showcased at 2016 Auto Expo

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Murphy_Fiat, Feb 3, 2016.

1. gpunto75

gpunto75 Amatore

Nasik
    Grande Punto 1.3
    The Fiat Punto Pure has been launched in both petrol and diesel engines , priced from INR 4 .49 lakh ( ex-showroom Delhi ) and INR 5 .59 lakh (ex -showroom Delhi ) respectively.
    The Fiat Punto Pure is very basic in terms of equipment.

http://indianautosblog.com/2016/02/fiat-punto-pure-auto-expo-2016-live-215106
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 4, 2016 ---
    Fiat Linea 125 s unveiled, to launch in 2016.
    Seems this was under the wraps yesterday.
    The Linea 125s , with the 125s moniker indicating its power output , is powered by a 1 .4 - liter T - Jet petrol engine that produces 125 PS at 5 ,000 rpm and peak torque of 210 Nm at 2,200 rpm, making the sedan the most powerful in the segment .

http://indianautosblog.com/2016/02/fiat-linea-125s-auto-expo-2016-215238
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2016
    prabhjot and Murphy_Fiat like this.
  2. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Linea 125s with TJet engine (125ps) has been unveiled.
    The only interesting thing for me is that it comes with twin projector headlamps... Won't that be a retrofit to previous Lineas??
    I would go ahead with that if it does not cost a bomb.
    The current headlamps costs ₹9690 for 2 headlamps and associated fittings and bulbs, from 99rpm.

The IAB link
    http://indianautosblog.com/2016/02/fiat-linea-125s-auto-expo-2016-215238
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    @limraj I dont think Linea 125S will come with projector headlights. Checked the photos and that car dont have project headlight setup.
  4. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Could be an error from IAB. No other site reporting it.
    Though I had hopes !!!
    kedarbendre likes this.
  5. adisrini1103

adisrini1103 Amatore

Coimbatore
    Linea 1.3
    Can we close this forum entirely....
    I think we spend more for hosting this site than fiat does it for themselves, Every one has a new car according to the demand.
    Fiat could've just launched the jeep and did not come at all.
    Murphy_Fiat likes this.
  6. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Still i think Fiat will introduce something other than this in Auto Expo.
    gpunto75 likes this.
  7. rusticnomad

rusticnomad Amatore

Indore
    Indore
    Linea T-Jet
    Does 125S come with auto-folding ORVM's? If not the auto presstitutes will continue the rant against this also and find the five inch touchscreen too small. No DRL's too :)
    prabhjot likes this.
  8. adisrini1103

adisrini1103 Amatore

Coimbatore
    Linea 1.3
    they need not do any wonder 1 new car wouldve done great things. even a MOBI for that matter.
    They could've brought the 124spider as a CBU, it too breathes with the same 1.4 turbo petrol unit.

They have already dissappointed everyone.... Mr.Kevin Flynn better have something up his sleeve...
    If not all our hopes are pretty much dead-er than it already is.
  9. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    @adisrini1103

they're doing plenty, since they've just outdone everyone else, exposed them all (barring only Tata imo) as fake-o-s and feku-s by doing the Abarth-s.

A brahmastra, one might've thought, but one that is so lost on the indian car buying public that it has fizzled-out like a wet pataka....just 2 months after launch, despite tons of rave reviews and ample marketing too.

And the Jeep launch, etc.

They're keeping looking busy-not-enough through to only a distant 2017 when the all-new models arrive, although i increasingly feel there's no point in trying any-further for the Fiat brand. JEEP (+a dozen or two Maseratis and ferrari-s sold every year) is the best they can ever hope for, imo. Alongwith engine, transmission etc supplies, and exports of course.
    cassini likes this.
  10. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    If they can import Agea's grill, why not a CBU Agea just for sake of Auto expo stall.
    Mefeels, rather than spending money on transportation of Pure to the Auto expo & spending on stall rent they could have spent on discounts.

Else, rather than exposing Pure, they could have asked @kedarbendre to fill in the bank place at their stall. I am sure it would have attracted more eyes than the Pure punto.

And what a pity situation is this! Why can't they afford to replace three fiat logos to the Abarth ones in case of Linea S?