1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Avventura Urban Cross Showcased at 2016 Auto Expo

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Murphy_Fiat, Feb 3, 2016.

1. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    That's the point of disagreement.
    @Tron
  2. Raaz

Raaz Amatore

Andhra Pradesh
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    Somehow I feel like, It looks smaller vehicle than the original avventura. The original Avventura had some character to pull the immediate attention which is lost in t this Urban Cross. I know, I might be wrong. But that's what I feel like.
    prabhjot likes this.
  3. sachinls3

sachinls3 Amatore

Pune
    I agree!
  4. avi_loveindia

avi_loveindia Amatore

FiatLand
    Grande Punto 1.2
    To me ,,Im clueless what Fiat is doing or what they want to do. This urban cross concept is ok but there's no spirit ......Man .. What Fiat is doing. ....just look at the competition. We have all big players here and till today everybody was saying Maruti Brezza, Volks new sedan. ,Hyundai will rock and banmmmm ..... Just few hours later all drooling for Tata cars display . They came with a force . This kite-s or Nexon or Hexa ,,they blew everything out.Even Mahindra will tomorrow show something like Auro concept ,, It clearly shows how competitive they are even with their average sales just low as Fiat cars .
    I wish I wld have seen something like Fiat too. An automaker known for their design , and they showing what ,a 2006 car at Auto Expo where others r fighting to death to jaw drop audiences.
    bharath likes this.
  5. Bharath Balasubramanian

Bharath Balasubramanian Timido

Hyderabad
    Fiat Enthusiast
    maybe punto 180 abarth?
  6. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    As everybody have rightly said about the FIAT show in Auto Expo, I will concentrate on the front look of urban cross. Pure drool material. :)
    bharath and Tornado like this.
  7. cassini

cassini Novizio

Bangalore
    Germany
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Am I the only one here who really likes the Urban Cross? Hope it comes with a TJet.
  8. KPR

KPR Regolare

TN
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @cassini I like its looks although it is really a punto cross.
  9. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    I think i made a mistake by Giving a title 'Avventura Urban Cross' Fiat Calls it Urban Cross No Avventura attached to the Name at least. As per Reports Urban Cross will come with tweaked (May be New Gear Box or Even AT) Gear Box and Urban Cross will have the Touch Screen Infotainment New Leather Seats, Engine Option will be the same as 1.3 with Improved Low End Performance and Powered By Abarth 140 bhp. No Information about 1.4 Fire Variant through.
    prabhjot likes this.
  10. kk27

kk27 Amatore

Kandivali - Mumbai
    Kandivali - Mumbai
    Fiat Enthusiast
    This company has some of the best looking cars.. why not simply show them if they don't have anything to show. Like the Brazil Palio, Spyder, Freemont, Panda, Adventure & 500X etc. atleast to keep the audience glued to the stalls even if they don't plan to launch it. Atleast it will get competition & the public thinking.
    asimpleson and Navneet like this.