1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Avventura Tjet Vs Urban Cross Tjet

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by Raaz, Oct 16, 2016.

?

1. Avventura Tjet

31.8%
  2. Urban Cross Tjet

68.2%
  1. Raaz

Raaz Amatore

Andhra Pradesh
    Retro / Classic FIAT

As the title says, I'm in confusion which one to choose. Avvy got heavy discounts and UC doesnt have any at this moment. Except its unpractical rear wheel, Avvy is almost identical to Urban Cross.

Punto Abarth is out of my list 'coz of its low ground clearance as I occasionally go full aboard to off roads. And I don't like sedans, hence Linea Tjet is out too.

And no other car is considered.

Please suggest.

Thanks & Regards
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2016
    Murphy_Fiat likes this.
  2. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    It's difficult to decide since price is also a consideration. The rear wheel on Avventura has added advantage on rear impacts I think. You can probably modify to make it look like Urban cross (Punto) in future.

I haven't seen a list of urban cross key features and differences yet, so can't see the exact extra value on it.
    Raaz likes this.
  3. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    If it's going to be your daily car, then it has to be UC. If it's going to be a weekend warrior, Avvy it is.

Avvy looks more muscle in front of the UC, whereas UC is a more practical alternative. A magnesio grey UC with the new burgundy/red interiors would look killer.
    linea4me and Raaz like this.
  4. nikhil0405

nikhil0405 Amatore

Pune
    Linea 1.3
    My vote goes to the Avventura Tjet. It is alteast has some looks different than the Punto Evo. Moreover with the discounts, it is a good buy. The urban cross looks more like the punto evo to a regular person. If you do not like the rear wheel setup, urban cross it is.
    Raaz likes this.
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Urban cross is the most practical vehicle. Select it. UC is already cheaper by 50k than Avventura.
    Murphy_Fiat, Raaz and Turbothinghy like this.
  6. Rama

Rama Amatore

Delhi
    Delhi
    Punto Evo 1.3
    My vote goes to Avvy TJET as if you don't like the rear wheel, you can remove it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Raaz likes this.
  7. krishna01

krishna01 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    My vote goes to Avventura TJET as @Rama said you can remove the rear wheel if you don't like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Raaz likes this.
  8. Raaz

Raaz Amatore

Andhra Pradesh
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    Thank You friends for your kind response and for advises. I've almost zeroed on Avvy. But the final decision is pending. Let's see which Scorpion bites me at the end. :D
    krishna01, Turbothinghy and Rama like this.
  9. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Avventura spare wheel gate is a problem only if you are frequent visitor to malls & star rated hotels because for security checks you might have to get down & open it as security personnel are not well versed with its opening & closing mechanism.
    Also check your parking space & see if it is ok for 4m + car.

Anyways, the spare wheel cap of Avventura gives elegant & sporty look to the car of which India is fond of.

And yes, as Rama said, you can remove the spare wheel & gate and place the spare wheel in the boot bottom slot meant for it.
    Raaz and Rama like this.
  10. gpunto75

gpunto75 Amatore

Nasik
    Grande Punto 1.3
    No offense to anyone.
    But instead of buying a 11 lakh Fiat now, I would have bought a second hand Fiat for time being(if at all compulsory) , wait and buy a Jeep cuv that is rumoured to be around 15 lakhs. Else there will be more options in the market.
    Can't justify a 11 lakh Fiat purchase anyhow.
    Raaz and KPR like this.