1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Avventura Purchase Query. EDIT: Booked Punto Evo Sport

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by VijayakumarR, Jan 4, 2015.

1. VijayakumarR

VijayakumarR Novizio

Navi Mumbai
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Seems i'm taken for a ride even before my car is getting delivered :mad:
    Now my dealer is saying that there aren't any Magnesio Grey 90HP models showing up in Fiat inventory and he is still waiting for a communication from Fiat to know as to when it would be made available for me :banghead:
    Wrote to service.india@fcagroup.com yesterday and they are saying that, they have registered my complaint and they are co-ordinating with my dealer... don't know how much good this is going to make !
    Is there any other person in Fiat i can write to other than the customer care ?

Cheers
    Vijayakumar R
  2. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    @VijayakumarR ,
    I guess mangesh kodalkar, search for his email id in the forum.
  3. VijayakumarR

VijayakumarR Novizio

Navi Mumbai
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Miracle ... Hopefully...

Out of nowhere, the Sales Manager from Torrid called me up now, he tells me that he now has word from Fiat that the my would be on production in the second last week of March, and this time it won't be delayed further than this.

Seems i might get my hands on it by April 2nd Week, it sure is delayed by more than a month, but i'd happily take it any day now :angelic::angelic::angelic:

Cheers
    Vijayakumar R
    pabhishek, prabhjot and joeswatmail like this.
  4. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    What is the latest update?
  5. VijayakumarR

VijayakumarR Novizio

Navi Mumbai
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Good Morning Friends...
    My wait is finally going to get over ... my dealer kept his word ...:)
    The car is coming to his stockyard in Vasai Today from Pune... not in a container though :(... but i'm glad it is on its way :) ... i hope the dealer's driver brings the car safely ...
    But i'm stuck in a project overseas and won't be available to collect it for the next two weeks :(
    Looking forward to the D-Day... :)

Cheers
    Vijayakumar R.
  6. VijayakumarR

VijayakumarR Novizio

Navi Mumbai
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Hi Friends
    All set to collect my Evo on 22nd ...
    Paid a visit to the showroom to look into my car before it was sent to registration !
    Everything Seemed to be fine except for a very small patch of paint near the Fiat logo brushed away by something rough. The dealer took note of it and agreed to send the car to the workshop to have it painted and polished! I got a picture of the paint work a day later and it looked good. Hope everything else is in order.
    P.s ... There was some rust formation on front disk brakes ! The dealer says that it will go away on the run... Will it !?
    Cheers
    Vijayakumar R
    bharath, rajeev_pillai and prabhjot like this.
  7. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Yes.

cheers
  8. VijayakumarR

VijayakumarR Novizio

Navi Mumbai
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Hey Friends ...
    I'm on Cloud nine :angelic::angelic::angelic:. After Months and Months of waiting, finally ;) took delivery of my Punto on 22nd Apr 2015 :):):). Had to wait till 25th to get my beast on road for the dealership wasn't able to get it registered on time :banghead::banghead::banghead:.
    But in the past two days, ;););) boy-o-boy ;););), just couldn't wait to hit the roads:D:D:D.
    Cheers
    Vijayakumar R.
    bharath, pabhishek, prabhjot and 5 others like this.
  9. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    This is fine. Congrats for your beast. Happy revving.
  10. rajeev_pillai

rajeev_pillai Regolare

Mumbai
    Kochi, Kerala
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats, drive safe

--Rajeev