1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Avventura Purchase Query. EDIT: Booked Punto Evo Sport

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by VijayakumarR, Jan 4, 2015.

1. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    @VijayakumarR

Hi. Sweet! Cheers on your excellent choice, man.

all the best
  2. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @VijayakumarR

Heartiest Congratulations on the Evo. Looking forward to an ownership thread with lots of pics.

BTW what colour have you booked?
  3. kgramesh

kgramesh Amatore

Palakkad, KL
    Linea T-Jet
    @vijayakumar- Congrats! Great car. After a TD of Evo sport for 15 km, I wanted badly to buy it. Pls post some pics.
    prabhjot likes this.
  4. VijayakumarR

VijayakumarR Novizio

Navi Mumbai
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Thanks Everyone.
    @ghodlur - I have booked a Magnesio Grey :) and requested for delivery on Feb 24th. Hope Torrid Fiat delivers.
    I have asked for a 2015 Manufactured vehicle so Torrid is not offering any benefits on that.
    Also they have told me that the pricing is yet to revised as per the recent excise cut of 4%, so i have to pay that revised amount even though the booking was done before the updated pricing came from Fiat. I have agreed to this too. Hope i'm not fleeced.
  5. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Congratulations @VijayakumarR ! Time to update the ride detail in profile too :)
  6. VijayakumarR

VijayakumarR Novizio

Navi Mumbai
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Thanks @pabhishek !
    Hope my ride detail pleases your eyes now ;):angelic:
    Cheers !
    sandipan_r15 and pabhishek like this.
  7. VijayakumarR

VijayakumarR Novizio

Navi Mumbai
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Got the revised pricing for Punto Evo 90HP from Torrid Motors, Andheri today.
    The OTR price comes to 875578/- (Thane without Octroi) and 916876/- (Mumbai-With Octroi)
    In the price list that they have given me, they are saying that the RTO tax is inclusive of all Registration charges, Handling, Administration and Service Charges.
    I was just wondering, do i have to pay the handling and service charges too ? i kind of vaguely remember reading somewhere that there is no need to pay the handling charges now-a-days !
    Cheers.

Attached Files:

prabhjot likes this.
  8. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Like so much else in India: in theory NO!WHY SHOULD I PAY?, but in practice....?;):p
  9. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    You are right. But ask them how much is the handling charges and only then point them to reduce that amount. What is administrative charges? do ask them and let us know too. :)
    prabhjot likes this.
  10. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Absolutely not and stick to it. If required tell the dealer that the issue will be raised with Fiat. Handling charges by dealer is illegal and there is a SC ruling for the same. But inside story is the handling & service charges or any other suspected expenses (RTO) are actually towards the showroom maintenance, staff upkeep etc.