1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Avventura petrol??

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by Saubhik, Nov 26, 2015.

1. Masum Reza

Masum Reza Novizio

Kolkata
    Linea 1.3
    Buy abarth avvy,you won't regret later and since you drive on highways you'll be able to utilize the abath to its full potential.
    rohitsharma likes this.
  2. Saubhik

Saubhik Timido

Bhubaneswar
    Bhubaneswar
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Fiat is offering me 25000 cash discount+10000 loyalty bonus + free insurance on the otr.. Is this deal good enough or should I wait a bit more?
  3. Masum Reza

Masum Reza Novizio

Kolkata
    Linea 1.3
    For a December or November manufactured abarth its good but if its normal mjd avvy if you buy in december then wait for official fiat discount it will be more.When will you be booking the car.First decide if you're gonna buy mjd or abarth.In my opinion abarth vfm when compared to a mjd emotion avvy.
  4. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @Saubhik: Bro Abarth products are aimed at people who believe in giving speed a complex :joyful: . If you fall into that category then you don't have to think twice as that car simply doesnt have any competition at present. Otherwise Avvy Diesel is a brilliant product in its own right and would have lower running costs.
    prabhjot and rohitsharma like this.
  5. rohitsharma

rohitsharma Amatore

ahmedabad
    ahmedabad
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    dude..check fiat website..discount/offer has increased... so you can press on more discount.. anyway abarth is in altogether different league, there is no compettition to it and avvy diesel is best vfm crossover right now and with all these discounts available , you should not have to think twice,just nail it.
    prabhjot and Murphy_Fiat like this.
  6. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Now Fiat is Offering 1.5 Lakh for Avvy if you book the car before December 20.
    Masum Reza likes this.
  7. Sauravkhurana

Sauravkhurana Timido

Bangalore
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Hi Guys. I am looking to buy Avvy Petrol. I did a test drive today and found it pretty good in handling as compared to other cars that I have test driven (better than i20 & baleno, jazz is a tough competition in terms of handling). Now before I book the vehicle, I wanted to check with the avvy owners out here FE that they get in the city and highway. ARAI quoted FE is 14.4.

Also, what is the average maintenance cost on standard service for avvy? I have heard Punto owners shelling out 10-12k on standard service.

@Murphy_Fiat - the salesperson quoted 1.5 lakh discount for 2014 manufactured Dynamic model. Is that what you are referring to?
  8. Anwar Hussain

Anwar Hussain Timido

Bareilly
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    i m getting 1.5L discount on Avventura active & dynamic petrol FIRE
    Murphy_Fiat and Masum Reza like this.
  9. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Sorry Bro, How I Missed Your Post. It was Mentioned as on Selected Models Only. When i Call Mohandas Motors they Said you will get 2015 Jan- March model also for the Same Discount. But Emotion was not available.
  10. Anwar Hussain

Anwar Hussain Timido

Bareilly
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @Murphy_Fiat bro every model is selected model when the sales numbers dont sky rocket, they jst mention it in case a customer doesnt evn bargain or is jst plain ignorant of the way the indian car market behaves now. Any leftover stock from last yr is eligible for heavy discounts if u can knock the dealer well
    Murphy_Fiat likes this.