1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Avventura from Kolkata

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Subhendusc, Sep 28, 2015.

1. Subhendusc

Subhendusc Amatore

Kolkata
    Kolkata
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Hi all the members.

I have read many things about Avventura. No body is telling that this is a worthless car. But at the end many reviewers out of the blue tell that Eco Sport is good. I don't know how they draw the conclusion.

I am talking the test drive today. I am boiling with enthu.
    I have a question to ask.
    Who is the best Service center of Fiat at Kolkata? How is the after sales service? One of my very close friend had a pathetic situation with Uno. I am a maruti driver (user) from 2001. I love their After sales service.

By the way I am Subhendu from Kolkata. Presently having Wagon R. My last cars were Maruti 800 (oldest model) , Maruti Omni, Swift, and then this Wagon R. I have also driven Scorpio , Duster and other cars.
    I love driving and occasionally have highway trips 2-3 times a year.
    Dinesh Kumar likes this.
  2. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @Subhendusc

Welcome to the TFI forum. Its good to see your interest in the Avventura. I would suggest not to be more inclined towards the reviews and take the test drive of the Avvy to experience the awesomeness of the car. I have taken a TD and was blown off by the car handling, dynamics and the interiors. Regarding the service centre in Kolkata, go through the forum threads for more insight.

Frankly if you are driving a Maruti, then surely this will be an upgrade in terms of build quality, safety and interiors. Maruti sells mainly because of its tagline of fuel efficiency. Fiat sells on the tagline of driving experience.

Do update us after driving the Avvy. All the best.
    Dr Nitin Dutta likes this.
  3. Subhendusc

Subhendusc Amatore

Kolkata
    Kolkata
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @ghodlur thanks very much for your suggestion.
    I will take the TD today as promised by the Sales person .
    Do you have anyone in Kolkata who can guide me about the ASS of Kolkata Fiat. It was horrible even 2-3 years back.
    I need some first hand feedback. Ultimately you should understand that after sales service is very very useful.
    Renault with Kiwid or Hundai Santro could not get hold of Maruti because of the high ASS of Maruti
  4. Subhendusc

Subhendusc Amatore

Kolkata
    Kolkata
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Booked Red Avventura - Emotion. Tomorrow I will do Pre Delivery Inspection and then registration. And then.......... feeling excited
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 2, 2015, Original Post Date: Oct 2, 2015 ---
    Why there is no accessories list in Fiat site ?????
    I want miniature Fiat models which i once saw as an accessory in the website. Can any one help me in procuring those
    Murphy_Fiat and Tornado like this.
  5. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Congratulations @Subhendusc for a worthy decision. There is a fiat accessory link in website, but that might be outdated. Better check with showroom people, they can help here.
  6. Subhendusc

Subhendusc Amatore

Kolkata
    Kolkata
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @pabhishek and others. The show room at Kolkata has expressed in ability in this manner. If anyone can courier it for me , i will pay all the charges
  7. sudipz

sudipz Amatore

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Linea T-Jet
    Congratulations on the red riding hood:) <3 the Avvy!
  8. Subhendusc

Subhendusc Amatore

Kolkata
    Kolkata
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @What is the version of Blue & Me being provided by Fiat?
  9. Masum Reza

Masum Reza Novizio

Kolkata
    Linea 1.3
    Go to garodia fiat in ruby.I do my linea's service from there.They are good.
    Tornado likes this.
  10. subha_bs

subha_bs Timido

KOLKATA
    KOLKATA, INDIA
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @Subhendusc- can you please tell me who is your dealer and did you install the reverse parking sensor. Actually I also booked an Avvy emotion with austin fiat. Also looking for the accessories list of Avvy.
    Tornado and prabhjot like this.