1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Avventura 2016 Emotion 1.3 offered at 1 lakh discount, should I buy?

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by ishtiaq yousuf, Dec 14, 2017.

1. ishtiaq yousuf

ishtiaq yousuf Timido

srinagar, jammu and kashmir
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi,

I am already an owner of Fiat Punto 1.4 Emotion 2009 driven 66000 kms and now looking for the purchase of new car. I am eyeing Dzire, Baleno in diesel variants under the exchange option.

By chance I yesterday came across one Fiat sales guy and he offered me Avventura 2016 with 1 lakh discount (9.61 lac - 1 lac) at 8.61 lacs.

Please guide me on this and how much should I quote for my existing punto emotion 1.4 under the exchange.

And is it worth to buy a now almost 2 year old left over car and is the one lac discount offered enough for a 2 year old avventura???

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

2. limraj

limraj Esperto

Trivandrum / Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Since you own a Fiat already, you know to check how mechanically good the car is.
    If that check is pass, you may start the bargaining. Since it is almost 2 years old, you should be bargaining for more.
    The fiat website offers 1.1L discount now, which I guess is for 2017 models. You may aim 1.75L.
    And then get the tyres, oils, filters replaced for new. And then it should be good, I believe.

Tornado and pabhishek like this.
  3. spvaidya

spvaidya Amatore

In my opinion, one should consider the purpose and usability rather than just discounts.

Also, check pre-owned car value for similar period to compare with.
    Who maintained it for 2 years is also a valid thought assuming it was not test drive car.

With the final offer from Fiat, comparison should be made with others like Baleno, etc.

Some thoughts....... HTH....

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

4. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Which month of 2016?
    Is it lying at dealership since then?(check form 22)

Check if it was used as a display car ( scratches under the door handles) or TD car(rubber buds on tyres, speedo working or not, scratches on the key slots, manufacring date code of the tyres ) ?
    If it passes above criteria, get
    not only the tyres but also battery replaced.
    Discount of 1 L is mouth watering if it's over & above discount schemes available on newly manufactured cars.

limraj likes this.