1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Avventura 1.3 active or Punto 1.3 Emotion

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by Sand@ril, Oct 30, 2015.

1. Rama

Rama Amatore

Delhi
    Delhi
    Punto Evo 1.3
    @Sand@ril : I took delivery in June this year. (Mine is April manufactured one). Total OTR (with Zero dep insurance -7.1L (Delhi).

One of the reasons for me to prefer Dynamic variant was for ABS with EBD.

Emotion variant is fully loaded, i would suggest to go for Emotion variant (over dynamic). Push dealer for more discounts.
  2. Sand@ril

Sand@ril Timido

Jamnagar,Gujarat
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Hey today a funny thing happened.I came across a ad by senior company executive who wanted to sell his Lines emotion 2009 model-50000 km run.What do you guys suggest.Asking price is 4.5lacs but can be negotiated.
  3. Raaz

Raaz Amatore

Andhra Pradesh
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    Linea is very good car and 50,000 kms in it is not bad either. But 4.5 Lakhs for a 2009 model sounds a little higher premium. But you have to take an expert opinion before you seal the deal.

Length and width wise, Linea is one of the biggest sedans around and one of the toughest to manoeuvre in the busy traffic unless you are a skilled driver. So, you've to think few points like, whether you really need sedan, do you have enough space to park it at home etc.
  4. vtlreja2

vtlreja2 Amatore

rajkot
    mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    4.5 l too high especially in guj.
    Resale value too low there
    I would suggest to opt new as it will be peace of mind for 3-5 years if maintained properly ,
    Also I will vote to Punto evo rather than avvy
    ;)
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 31, 2015 ---
    Also seeing u in jamnagar,
    U will be in contact with pride fiat, rajkot, right ?
    Bargain hard with them, Dec. Is nearby ,u will sure get good deal
    Also explore other dealers too, like from ahmedabad or Vadodara, ask them and then compare
    Heard last set of tjets went for the peanuts with them....
  5. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    2.85Lakhs to 3 Lakhs is worth the deal.
  6. Sand@ril

Sand@ril Timido

Jamnagar,Gujarat
    Fiat Enthusiast
    I will go for new vehicle.
    @vtlreja2
    Hi.it seems u r from rajkot.actually pride fiat has given a quote of 7.75lacs on road for punto & 7.9 lack for avvy active.
    Price is with fiat discount no dealer discount included since company is giving discount.
    Rama likes this.
  7. Rama

Rama Amatore

Delhi
    Delhi
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Go for Punto Emotion.
  8. Sand@ril

Sand@ril Timido

Jamnagar,Gujarat
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Hey guys,thanks for all your advice. Booked punt emotion today.magnesia grey color.
    Thanks for all u r inputs
  9. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats @Sand@ril , I was about to suggest punto emotion. Always better to get a high end version when its value for money which it is with the kind of discounts on offer. Enjoy and do post your experience once you get the car. It's heartening to note that people do prefer fiat after reading through the forum and appreciating what a car should be, in terms of solid safer build and great dynamics and driving ability. Cheers!
  10. Rama

Rama Amatore

Delhi
    Delhi
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Congratulations !!