1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Avventura 1.3 active or Punto 1.3 Emotion

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by Sand@ril, Oct 30, 2015.

1. Sand@ril

Sand@ril Timido

Jamnagar,Gujarat
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Hi,
    Greeting of the day to all Team fiat members.
    I have been inspired to buy a fiat car after visiting this forum. Before I visited this forum, I did not even think of buying a fiat car as any average Indian car buyer.
    But bygod!, you guy really love your fiat cars.
    Now for the introduction part. I am civil engineer (Design) by professional working in Oil city of India, Jamnagar Gujarat for India’s largest private sector company.
    By the way my native is beautiful coastal city of Mangalore in south India.
    Presently I Own Maruti Zen car-carburetor engine model which I had purchased second hand with the purpose of learning to drive a car. The car has served my purpose for last 5Yrs & I am looking to upgrade to new car.
    Keeping my budget in mind, I have zeroed down to Punto Emotion 1.3MJD-Magnesio Grey or Bronzo Tan-Aventura active 1.3 MJD.
    Advice from esteemed Team fiat members will help to decide.
  2. Rama

Rama Amatore

Delhi
    Delhi
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Welcome to the forum. Its always preferable to go for Top Variant (Emotion) in Punto Evo.
    Because of festive season, good discounts are also available, so have a look at Punto Evo 90 hp (Sports) version also.
  3. Sand@ril

Sand@ril Timido

Jamnagar,Gujarat
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Thanks for reply.Actually head says go for punt but heart goes with avvey.I just love the way aventura looks with those 16 inch alloy.
  4. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @Sand@ril : Bro if you considering Avvy Diesel then please consider Punto Evo 90 HP (top variant). Test drive both the cars and then revert as even though both of them have the same engine under the hood, their engine response is quite different. I mean, that the Punto 90 HP loves to be driven at higher RPMs whereas the Avvy 90 HP is more drivable at lower RPMs as well.

Also Avvy is a mini-SUV types wheras Punto (75 HP or 90 HP) are proper hatchbacks.
  5. Rama

Rama Amatore

Delhi
    Delhi
    Punto Evo 1.3
  6. Raaz

Raaz Amatore

Andhra Pradesh
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    Both are fantastic vehicles. Whatever you buy, please make sure ABS should be there. If you are buying on loan, its always good to go for the Top End Model, especially when good amount of discounts are there.

All the best and congrats in advance. :)
  7. Sand@ril

Sand@ril Timido

Jamnagar,Gujarat
    Fiat Enthusiast
    90hp is above budget.It will not be possible for me to stretch any further.
    @vama.you own punt dynamic.how's the dynamic version without front fog lights an alloy wheel.I might opt for dynamic punto version also
  8. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @Sand@ril

I can understand your fascination for the Avvy. How much is the difference in the cost between the two your shortlisted. If you can stretch your budget for an Avvy Dynamic then nothing like that. Atleast you will have the basic ABS as safety equipment. Avvy does have a slightly more road presence than the Evo.

My preference - Evo Emotion or Avvy Dynamic
  9. Sand@ril

Sand@ril Timido

Jamnagar,Gujarat
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Thanks raaz.it will be a company sponsored vehicle. Anyway I will have to pay EMI along with home loan EMI
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 30, 2015 ---
    Thanks ghodlur.I have been brought up in thane.hiranandi estate.Nice to get a suggestion from fellow thaneite
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 30, 2015 ---
    Avvy dynamic will push my budget beyond 8 lakh. Which will be too high for me
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2015
  10. Raaz

Raaz Amatore

Andhra Pradesh
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    You are welcome my friend. :)

After the discounts, I believe Avvy would come more or less for Rs. 8,45,000/- in your place. If you bargain and get outside insurance, it may even come for lower amount. If your budget is 8 Lakhs, you can very much go for Dyanaic edition of Avvy, 'Because in longer period EMI, Rs. 50,000 wouldn't affect that much. Moreover, you will get the basic safety feature i.e. ABS and some other goodies which cannot have them even if you wanted to pay in future.