1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

auxiliary lights for Punto 90HP

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by MrBig, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Aerodynamics is gone.
  2. sriramr9

sriramr9 Amatore

Please me know how this fixture was made, how was the power supply system inetgrated into the main electricals. How much is the power consumption and does the stock battery take a beating and what about alternator stress. How much had you had to shell to get this type of install. Please post more pictures.. also one with the lights on from the dashboard, Thanks a lot in advance.
  3. sachin koltekar

sachin koltekar Novizio

Andheri east
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hello Experts ..
    Need advice guidance.

I have Fiat Punto MJD, headlights on highways are not to great, was planning to put some additional Fog Lights or Off Road lights like we have on Abarth 500R3T..

I am from Mumbai, and i enquired about Hella 500 FF and it will cost me 4250 for pair so i need 2 pair but fitting on the front bumper with some attachment will block air to the engine. Not sure confuse. I am frequent traveller on Highways and need more visibility on road. Another option suggested by my friends was HID.

Please Advice...
  4. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Linea 1.3
    @sachin koltekar, did you check this link »here«.

Do post here if you proceed with upgrades. High intensity is blinding as you know, please use judicially. :)

EDIT: Already posted here too by Akshay..see post 26-29 and onwards..
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2015
  5. animeshkumar15

animeshkumar15 Timido

My ride is still in stock condition, except Headlamp bulp upgrade to Philips Extreme Vision.

I'm planning to get 2 x 3003 Hella Compact on My Punto, but i have few queries :

1) Will my alternator/battery support the extra 110W load ?
    2) Do i have an option to Upgrade Hella Rallye 3003 to 100 W, without conking Alternator or Battery,what is the elbow room.
    3) Where can i put a switch of The Auxiliary lamp ?

Reasons :

To see, what normal headlamps can't show.
    Objective is to have better lights on Highway Drives.