1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

auxiliary lights for Punto 90HP

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by MrBig, Nov 17, 2011.

1. theblack

theblack Esperto

Go to reliance autozone on K.R road and speak to the electrical guys there.. The last time I had gone there to purchase hella i had the same idea as well and they said they can make use of the empty slots there for switches... it will look classy
  2. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

I have the switch for Hella's inside the glove box;)
    No holes anywhere:)
  3. anoop

anoop Superiore

4. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

IMG_20130523_193054 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_20130523_193234 - Copy.jpg
    (Plz note, these are just covers fitted temporarily on the hood. Just for ideas :D)
    Last edited: May 23, 2013
  5. anoop

anoop Superiore

@sunswape: I for one, do not like the idea :( Not sure how you will lock down the hood if you fix aux lights in this position.

Go for the clamps through either upper or lower grill.
  6. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

No no bro, I would never ever spoil the clean looks of Punto with any aftermarket thing. We were just having fun with the covers :-D
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    The better Position by me would be to the either side of the Number Plate....
    2 people like this.
  8. Revantk

Navi Mumbai
    Hi All,

Can any one let me know if it is legal to have Hella`s. I have a problem with my punto`s BCM and the High beam does not work because of that. After going through the thread i thought this would be a better option as getting a new BCM will cost me at least 22K.
  9. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Auxiliary lights for punto...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
  10. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

I wish I had something like this to blind all the morons with after market lights, driving with high beams all the time, but then logical thinking takes over. Dammit :D

Last edited: Sep 15, 2013
    1 person likes this.