1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

auxiliary lights for Punto 90HP

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by MrBig, Nov 17, 2011.

1. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    I have seen this as well and IMO it spoils the frontal appearance of Punto. Those lights will look good on an Amby and the like.
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2011
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Look at this link.
    tdlhid.tk

Prices are competitive isn't it?
  3. MrBig

MrBig

Bangalore
    Any luck with the photographs :)

4. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    wait for a couple of weeks..
  5. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Mr.Big I was really wondering whether the punto owner with this aux light has seen this thread. I am not seeing this punto after I planned to take a snap. I am not joking. Trust me. :(
  6. Indraneel

Indraneel

Indore
    I use Osram Night Breaker + [ 55/60 W] on my punto. They give substantially more light than the stock lamps. I chose them over 90/100 bulbs as higher heat output would have resulted in the headlamp lens fading faster. Besides , the headache of having to haggle with the dealership for warranty claims to electrical system as a result of higher wattage bulbs / relay / loom is negated.
  7. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    Guys im using the Philips Rallye 100/90 H4 in my Punto with Roots relay. It can be easily removed in case you have a warranty claim. No lens fading in my case. Have been running the setup for 2 years
  8. asif

asif

Trivandrum
    i will suggest you to go to jerrys at vazhutacadu...you will get a neat and safe installation.The owner gives importance to the the quality of the work rather than his profit.

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

i will suggest you to go to jerrys at vazhutacadu...you will get a neat and safe installation.The owner gives importance to the the quality of the work rather than his profit.
  9. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    asif, i know jerry very well, I did my ICE and few other things from there. :)
    I m just running tight on my budget now, everywhere here, price quoted is atleast 1k higher than a hella direct dealer in blore, so i thought of getting it from there and installing it here.. if there wasnt so much diff in price, i wouldnt have thought twice and gone to jerry only !!
    1 person likes this.
  10. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    Guys it is not advisable to meddle with your car's electricals. This can lead to serious complications. More over, with a car like ours it is inviting issues really.