1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Automotive Android Applications

Discussion in 'Gadgets / Electronics / Laptops' started by Aniket, Oct 27, 2010.

1. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    nops but i vl order soon n vl chk it in my wagon r and also other cars n vl let u knw
  2. rajeev_pillai

rajeev_pillai Regolare

Mumbai
    Kochi, Kerala
    Grande Punto 1.2
    @aniket,
    I am having one with me. If you want, I can lend you that for testing, till my carputer project is complete.

Rajeev
  3. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    Rajeev - Is your version working fine with Punto ECU - if yes I would love to test it and also know from where have you bought this EOBD scanner.

Kailash
  4. rajeev_pillai

rajeev_pillai Regolare

Mumbai
    Kochi, Kerala
    Grande Punto 1.2
  5. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    Can u tell me from where u purchased the bluetooth receiver and how much did u pay Rajeev
  6. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
  7. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    Yesterday I bought one on the Ebay but after payment the person selling tells me it will not be compatible with my car and gave me a refund.

Rajeev, I will be glad to test your bluetooth module in my car if you don't mind as that will also allow me to understand wether the guy from Ebay was right or wrong.
  8. rajeev_pillai

rajeev_pillai Regolare

Mumbai
    Kochi, Kerala
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Kailash,
    Sorry for the delay, TFI is now blocked in my office. If possible can we meet this saturday evening? I can come down to Mulund. (IIRC you are staying in Mulund).

Rajeev
  9. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    That would be perfect Rajeev - thanks so now we meet on this saturday. Let me know suitable time.
  10. Re: Digital speedometer for punto (android users only)

Does Punto/Linea does 0-60mph in 10.3 seconds ?
    -Sat
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014