1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Automotive Android Applications

Discussion in 'Gadgets / Electronics / Laptops' started by Aniket, Oct 27, 2010.

1. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    Aniket - are you using the TORQUE with the bluetooth OBDII scanner. If yes what do you think of its performance.

Also for the maps I am using the Ndrive - again found on IPMart forum which is really good and does not give any error while being used on Android Galaxy S. But the best maps that I have used till date and am still using are the maps from MMI for windows based phones. In fact the latest maps that I have also have house numbers for Delhi NCR, which I tested on my recent trip to Delhi and to say they were just fantabolous.

Regards,
    Kailash
  2. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    hey vinay used this app with his linea
    i dont have obd scanner so i vl let u knw about it afterwards
  3. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    Vinay - do you have the torque application available with you or can you share the direct download location so that I can take benefit of the same.

Kailash
  4. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    @Aniket, Kailashnj: Thanks for extra "a" :), its Viny and not "Vinay" :p

@kailashnj: You can get the lite version of Torque (add supported ) from andorid market place for free, there is a paid version too.
  5. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    HEY viny can u upload that application here coz i don't have network connection in my cell
  6. nmp

nmp Amatore

Thane, Mumbai
    Just an update

I've loaded Sygic 8.06 on my X8 (with 2.1). It worked perfectly alright but for a day or two. After that the application has stopped working. I tried to load the app min 10 times but failed :hit.
  7. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    I got sygic 8.22 and map version 7.80 on my nexus one. Works great

Also must haves for your car
    Acar
    Speed view
  8. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    HI,

I found the most sorted out application for android - the TORQUE PRO full version.

I am uploading it onto the forum for everyone to download.

Mods - not sure if I am not allowed to upload. If this is violating kindly delete this post.

Kailash

Attached Files:

9. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    thanx alot kailash
    its like SONE PE SUHAGA
    APPLICATION PLUS FULL VERSION ::D
  10. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    Aniket, do you have the bluetooth EOBD reader and if yes does it work, I checked one of the readers and it does not work in Punto but works fine in Fusion and many other cars. Let me know

Kailash