1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

AUTOMATED AND FUTURISTIC PARKING SOLUTION IN BUDAPEST

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by J Ravi, Jul 8, 2010.

1. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
  2. Vroom

Vroom Amatore

Mumbai
    Excellent stuff and marvelous Engineering! Surely require something like this for a city like Mumbai.

Vroom
  3. Gmittal

Gmittal Amatore

I second to Vroom, it is definetely required in our metro cities.
  4. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Good one. How I wish, if this could ever happen in India. Thanks for sharing!
  5. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    The Irony is - a similar (not on such a grand scale but still) parking was installed in a office complex in Mumbai with a capacity of 20-25 cars to park one above the others (in stacks/ racks) because of paucity of parking space. It got removed after some time. Do not know why but May be because the cost is high & hence the parking cost was high.

In malls, people feel the pinch of Rs. 30 parking charges (though they may be spending thousands on shopping there).
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    One advantage with this automated system is that we can reduce breathing exhaust gases. For example in Obron Mall in Cochin the underground parking spot is too congested. No space for the vehicle exhaust to go out. People enter the mall from basement.
    1 person likes this.
  7. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Very innovative and also the safety is taken care of , thanks for sharing Ravi sir
    1 person likes this.
  8. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    Very sophisticated and too complex. If something goes wrong, my car will be stuck for days and I will have to go home in an autorickshaw!!:)

Abdul
  9. SoumenPaul

SoumenPaul Regolare

Bangalore
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  10. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    How much they charge per car?