1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

AUTOCAR FIAT Linea RATING december

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by ansal11, Dec 5, 2010.

1. jaisha8

jaisha8

Thrissur
    Wow Sir, excellent write up. So I suppose you are a proud owner of GP now.
  2. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Great write up on your experience with City, even I ditched the city for similar reason.

Linea was available via CSD from April 2009, not sure about Punto. Had seen few owners reports posted on thbp about how to go via CSD for the same.
  3. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    ansal how about some positives that autocar mentioned in the issue. i surely will have to grab the copy. may be you can paste some good things said about tjet over vtec here. we all know its a great car but would love to hear what the experts had to say.
  4. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Re: Linea T-Jet+ voted best by Autocar India Dec 2010

Karan, read the pdf file as posted by Mukulh on page 2. It is the full article as in Autocar December Issue.
  5. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi

Thnx Jaisha!!! i love my gp.

This was the cost cutting measure adopted by Honda, As I know before the ANHC, the NHC and HC were fitted with Hydraulic power steering. But ANHC came fitted with EPS.

I checked up at Ambala CSD warehouse during my visit with CITY there. MAy be I am mistaken, but i did not see any linea prices displayed there. The prices of all other cars from maruti800 to Accord were paste on the bulletin board there but there was no mention of Fiat linea. As you say these were available on CSD than it can be attributed to low or no interest during that period in FIAT vehicles from CSD customers. SAD that forces were not keen to buy this wonderful car. Just to share with all of you, after my frnd bought his ANHC, there were six-seven new ANHC in his circle in Delhi. POWER of BRAND, i believe.
  6. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    Linea became available from Jun 2009 onwards and Punto was available Nov 2009 onwards. Both cars were offered to CSD after launch but bureaucratic hassles on CSD part (final cost acceptance) delayed the formal announcements.
  7. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    I agree with Axn. Now all models of Linea (except T-jet) and Punto (except 90bhp) are available in CSD. But as usual FIAT doesn't want to advt at CSD depots where u'l find almost all car's brouchure /Advt. I don't know how they will sell more numbers, where they are not doing basic Advtz at all places. I think now there car's infant mortality period is over(no minor issues), A.S.S. is improved, costs are competetive. Only they need aggressive, innovative, consistent mktg.