1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

AUTOCAR FIAT Linea RATING december

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by ansal11, Dec 5, 2010.

1. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Autocar Magazine has Rated FIAT lINEA TJET the best in the segemnt in their December Issue. Heres the Pic.
  2. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Shouldn't be surprising to any of us, but good to see the other experts concurring with our views.
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Fiat needs to advertise these things (or like J D Power survey result) in big way. T-Jet might turn the table to Fiat in India.
  4. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    This magazine was actually there at the dealer when i was picking my car up on the 2nd December. Imagine how i would have felt after looking at this. :up :wow
  5. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    So Linea T-jet is best in its class. Congrates to all Tjet owners.
    Waiting to see FIAT at No.1 in monthly sales figures... :clapping Something like this,
    FIAT sales in Dec 2020
    1. Linea -10,234
    2. Punto-14,678
    3. bravo-5,235
    4.Palio plus- 12,345
    5. Uno evo-13,789
    6. Doblo- 11,765
    7.Micro-15,936

FIAT No 1 in overall sales in Dec 2020 :wow
  6. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    Great to see this but for all those who might have forgotten, AUTOCAR gave even the MJD 9/10 stars.
    Both autocar and overdrive rated Linea MJD a better buy than even Honda City in their december 2009 and january 2010 issues respectively.
    However, during the autoshow I saw Hormazj Sorabhjee recommending a Verna to a prospective buyer! (As far as I remember, I don't think they gave Verna 9/10 points)
    What I have realized is with all the auto shows and mags and even on forums like team-bhp that people praise all the cars for their +ves but when it comes to recommend a car, PERFORMANCE (read 0-100) becomes the most important (read 'only') criterion!
    Not to forget Linea was their car of the year and in the last pages of Auto car where they have details of all the cars "MID RANGE PERFORMANCE" is mentioned as one of the strengths of Linea which they fail to mention everytime a person wants to buy a car in that segment!

WHY?? :A
  7. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I HATE TO HAVE SUCH SALES FIGURES AS I AM DEAD SCARED I MAY LOSE UNIQUENESS WHICH PRESENTLY FIAT PROVIDES IN INDIA...ITS A NIGHT MARE EVEN TO IMAGINE FIAT HAVING SAME FATE AS M SUZUKI SCATTERED EVERYWHERE ON THE ROAD. :irked

ALL I WISH IS MORE GREAT CARS FROM FIAT AND EXCELLENT SERVICE SUPPORTS. WITH AN INCREDIBLE REPUTATION. :anyone
  8. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    I HATE TO HAVE SUCH SALES FIGURES AS I AM DEAD SCARED I MAY LOSE UNIQUENESS WHICH PRESENTLY FIAT PROVIDES IN INDIA...ITS A NIGHT MARE EVEN TO IMAGINE FIAT HAVING SAME FATE AS M SUZUKI SCATTERED EVERYWHERE ON THE ROAD. :irked

ALL I WISH IS MORE GREAT CARS FROM FIAT AND EXCELLENT SERVICE SUPPORTS. WITH AN INCREDIBLE REPUTATION. :anyone[/quote]

@jayadev
    I can understand ur frustration becoz they have not solved the rattling seat problem. Please try at higher level. Write mail to FIAT service official (plz not to CEO). Sometime dealer also may take shortcuts, negligent and you will be keep on blaming FIAT.
    But you know there are hundreds/thousands of customer in Maruti/GM/SKODA/Hyundai who are also having similar small issues but unfortunately they don't write on forums. FIAT customers are so much attached to brand that a small issue also they will highlight. (I am not saying from FIAT side).
    Slowly they are on the right path. Cars in affordable price, low spares cost and availability, good after sales.(only few quality issues in car still persists)
    The figures I have quoted are of 2020, hopefully by that time they will be best in every aspect.
  9. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Got a message today from TDTATAMOTR. Here it is:

Fiat Linea T-JET has been ranked as NO.1 ahead of Honda City, sx4, fiesta. for more details call 1800-209-5556.

Called the number just to chek, and it went to Fiat cusotomer Services.
  10. I am so sad to see Fiat sales numbers. With Punto MJD, Linea Tjet the numbers should just hit the upper circuit. But alas, this is not true. I wish Fiat starts advertising aggressively. See when the vento was launched how they advertised in Times. We have seen more than 2k ventos sold in the first month of launch. People dont even know how their A.S.S. will be. Tjet being so good has not seen such sales numbers. I think an aggressive advertising should help.

Also I was watching a show on tv, I think times drive and the anchor said, if you want to have a smile everytime you sit on the driver's seat then Tjet it is.... I was so happy :clap . Hope to see such good reveiews converting into sales as well.