1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Auto Expo 2012 Snaps

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Cinju, Jan 5, 2012.

1. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Im goin in with passes at early business hours.
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2012
  2. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Business/media passes have been leaked out. A colleague went on Friday with media pass and there was total chaos. Only saving grace for you is that you would reach at 10. The crowd build up will start by noon time
  3. vishnu's

vishnu's Amatore

Hi All,

One question. I was thinking to put this as new post with a poll. Did FIAT missed an opportunity by not participating in the expo? They could have more media coverage if the 2012 Linea and Punto was launched there.
  4. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Yes this is a missed opportunity in the sense that atleast a million people would have visited Auto Expo this year. Even if 10% of those (i.e. a lakh people) got a chance to see the Linea and Punto and say another 10% got a chance to sit in them it would have made a big difference. Most of the people I have met either do not know about Fiat or think that it is too expensive to maintain. This was a good opportunity to educate people. However, one also has to look at the financial aspects. Mercedes spent around 20 crore on its exhibit. Fiat would have to spend maybe a crore or so (just a guess). Not sure if it is the financial aspect that kept Fiat away
  5. vishnu's

vishnu's Amatore

I have the same thought.I am not sure about the cost involved in setting up a stall in the auto expo but they should have done it at any cost. I saw so many news about the new launches in the auto expo and that too even in our regional newspapers also. I felt so bighearted as there wasn't a single piece of news about the new Linea and Punto and about the caffe opening.
  6. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    I had been to the expo. Most manufacturers who did not have any specific upgrades to their products had "phirang" (foreign) models on their vehicles. These models attracted crowd and the crowd atleast got a glimpse of the vehicle and the brand (even though their interest was in something else). Some of these manufacturers had multiple vehicles put up so that the crowd could sit and get a feel. This would go a long way in getting into the subconscious mind of the buyer
  7. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Auto Expo 2012

Hey Guys !!!!!

Went to the Auto Expo 2012 in the Morning Today. Uploading a few Pics for people who couldnt make it. Just a Glimpse of What is on Showcase. The Pics are uploaded in Low Resolution because of size constraints !!!!!

DSC04207.jpg

DSC04208.jpg

DSC04212.jpg

DSC04214.jpg

DSC04215.jpg

DSC04216.jpg

DSC04218.jpg

DSC04219.jpg

DSC04221.jpg

DSC04223.jpg

DSC04225.jpg

DSC04226.jpg

DSC04227.jpg

DSC04228.jpg

DSC04229.jpg

DSC04230.jpg

DSC04231.jpg

DSC04232.jpg

DSC04233.jpg

DSC04234.jpg

DSC04237.jpg

DSC04238.jpg

DSC04239.jpg

DSC04240.jpg
    2 people like this.
  8. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Ansal

Was it overcrowded? Do you have any snaps of the Camaro and the Stingray, if yes please put them up
  9. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    I went in Early morning Hours, so it wasnt overcrowded. But by the time I was about to leave, it was surely building up.

Ive got a few other pictures, will post them as well.