1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Auto Expo 2012 Snaps

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Cinju, Jan 5, 2012.

1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    I shall most probably be going to the Expo tomorrow, the 7th.

As for the Cafe launch, i'm hoping all NCR TFIans assemble there. That's why i started this thread Seeing you're also from Gurgaon, try and be there today at the Cafe !

Cheers.
  2. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Indica with 140 HP, blimey I hope it still holds all the panels after a drive.

Anyhow this is another one which will never make to the market, because our indian mind set never accept a hatch back at that price. That spoiler actually looks like an aftermarket one seriously.

I'm sincerely awaiting the duster launch.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk
  3. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Only the transmission seems to be borrowed by a FIAT.But i vouch this motor is the Tjet.They havent given the Cubic Capacity in detail though.
  4. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Whatever be the case, after acquiring JLR there has been commendable improvement in the quality & design of TATA cars.
  5. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    I got caught in an office meeting yesterday and could not negotiate to get out of it. Hence I could not make it. Since I am based in GGN, I will catch up with people at the next possible occasion. Hopefully I would also have my TJet by then
  6. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Guys I am Going to the Expo this Tuesday i.e 10 Jan, Morning Time - 10 AM . Anyone care to join. Do lemme know so that we can catch up.
  7. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    My Top 10 Picks of Auto Expo 2012

I had been the auto-expo today. It was overcrowded. Here are my top 10 picks (Links are to AutoCarIndia):

1. Chevrolet Camaro
    Auto Expo 2012 Gallery - Gallery - Autocar India

2. Chevrolet Corvette Stingray

3. Renault Dezir

4. BMW Vision

5. Merc AMZ

The street presence (in simple words size) of all above cars is just amazing. You have to see these cars in flesh to believe what they are all about. Pictures do not do any justice to these cars. Saw Jaguars but in my personal view they do not seem to be a match for above cars (from looks perspective)

6. Peugeot RCZ

7. Nissan 370Z

8. Mini Cooper

9. Ford Ecosport

10. A-Star Cabriolet
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2012
  8. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Top 10 picks of Auto Expo 2012

I had been the auto-expo today. It was overcrowded. Here are my top 10 picks (pictures in this post are courtesy of Team-BHP and copyright of the respective owner):

1. Chevrolet Camaro

2. Chevrolet Corvette Stingray

3. Renault Dezir

4. BMW Vision

5. Merc AMZ

The street presence (in simple words size) of all above cars is just amazing. You have to see these cars in flesh to believe what they are all about. Pictures do not do any justice to these cars. Saw Jaguars but in my personal view they do not seem to be a match for above cars (from looks perspective)

6. Peugeot RCZ

7. Nissan 370Z

8. Mini Cooper

9. Ford Ecosport

10. A-Star Cabriolet

P1310403.jpg

P1310370.jpg

DSC03207.jpg

Mercedes%20Benz_AutoExpo2012%2056.jpg

DSC01576.jpg

SAM_0157.jpg

2%20SAM_0070.jpg

DSC03138.jpg
  9. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    It was pretty crowded today. Do reach by 10 AM so that you can avoid the crowd. If you are going by Metro, the tickets are available at the Metro station itself and you can enter through gate 10 adjacent to the station. In case you have bought them online, then you shall have to walk till gate 7 to get the tickets

Some of the sections like Audi, BMW were taking in only limited number of people today and were virtually closed. The cars had to be looked from quite far. Hopefully, on Tuesday the crowd would not be much and you would be allowed to take a look from near the car.
  10. anoop

anoop Superiore

I am sold on both indica sports and next gen manza - who ever goes to expo, can you please get loads of pics of TATA stall?

This is one indica i want to drive - hope they have tuned the handling to match the 140 bhp unit.