1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Authorised 3M body care In Navi mumbai

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by sanjeev, May 24, 2012.

1. A new authorised shop of 3M has opened up in Navi Mumbai.... they cater to interior & exterior detailing as well as films also..

its located just off palmbeach road on the left side after seawoods traffic signal..

I had visited the place for an interior cleaning and was pleasantly surprised to know that it is owned by a TFIan- karthik (@kartikail)..:clap

This was a pleasant surprise for me as i was meeting a TFIan in person for first time... and i appreciate his humble intention of not posting this information on this forum... we had a nice mini TFI meet too....

As far as interior work is considered i was more than satisfied...these guys are very professional and know their job very well...and overall doing a nice job in the guidance of Karthik -a thorough gentleman with a very keen eye on perfection and minute details.

U need to be in the place to see how big and spacious it is...unfortunately i couldnot click any pics as we both were too busy discussing fiat and stuffs.
    This post is for the information of TFIans staying in and around Navi Mumbai and to appreicate and applaud the nice work done by a TFIan
    Mods i couldnot find a suitable thread to post this so started a new one...Pls move it accordingly if required.

Regards
    Sanjeev acharya
    Last edited: May 24, 2012
  2. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    This place is owned by a TFI'ian?! I just got the interior's of my Punto cleaned from there yesterday!
  3. yes @amit...its of karthik...his handle is kartikail ....
  4. kartikail

kartikail

Mumbai
    @ Amit, I hardly miss any chance,to meet a TFIan that visit the 3M Car Care centre. But I did not get to see you with the red ferrari :) yesterday.

Anyway I hope you like the work done by us and hope to see a rally of Fiat cars to visit our centre, it will be a spectacle view.
  5. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    I wanted to come in personally because I wanted to see how the work is done. The clean up kept getting delayed as everyday I used to get stuck in office with work! Ultimately, the car was sent with a colleague of mine.

The job has been done really well. Post monsoons, my car is going to come in again for another interior clean up as well as exterior polish.
  6. Satyajit

Satyajit

Mumbai
    I'm planning to visit a 3M center, but the closest and most convenient is the one at Andheri West. Do you guys own this one too?
  7. Jotinder

Jotinder Regolare

New Delhi
    Linea 1.3
    Could somebody guide me to Delhi centre for the same.
  8. satisha

satisha

Hi Karthik,

could you help me with the address and contact number for your 3m car care in vashi. I hope to visit today.

Regards,
    Satish
  9. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Ok, saw a new 3M Center at Malad-West, Link Road, located after Movie Time Theatre signal crossing.
  10. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Hey guys!! Is sea wood centre still open? Google MaPs shows that its closed.