1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Augusta - Leather and Art. Leather Upholstery Reviews

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by pammuluvcars, Apr 16, 2012.

?

What is your opinion on this thread?

1. Excellent

9 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Good

7 vote(s)
    38.9%
  3. Ok

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
  1. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN
    Anyone did seats from Augusta?
  2. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Kochi/Bangalore
    I am planning to do the seats covers in another 2-3 months time.. Mine will turn 1 year old then and new seats would her birthday gift... my linea is also Tuscan wine.. what would be your recommended color for seats and door pads.
  3. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Bangalore
    Please avoid Beige....

Though car looks most gamorous in this color..it is very very difficult to maintain..especially art leather..

I had seat covers done just 6 weeks back in beige...and already its dirty in spite of cleaning them often...and sometimes some colors stick on to leather & never go away...

For me black,dark grey,dark brown should be good,
  4. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Kochi/Bangalore
    I am thinking of brown.. sample different shot.jpg seat over color 1.jpg .. would it match the linea interiors? also need to find the right vendor to do this job.. Augusta, kaarlson & Stanley are the probables :) also need to check out if they have variants of this color and the cost... stanley has an outlet in kochi and in some post i read abt kaarlson as well.. if not will have to get the car back to bangalore
  5. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN
    Karlson job is top notch, but on the expensive band. Stanley is way too expensive. Augusta is cheaper than K and S but i can vouch their work quality.

Paul eralil, My seat color is the same as in the pics you posted, but mine is ART not genuine leather. I opted for this color coz even light dirt will be emphatic on lighter shades.
  6. sanfiat

sanfiat Amatore

Faridabad, Haryana
    faridabad Haryana
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Do augusta have a branch in delhi/NCR....any other gud recommendations in around NCr who do this stuff for cars??
  7. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Kochi/Bangalore
    Initially i just gazed past the pics as i had a feeling that it had a more winish:confused: brown color.. maybe bcoz of the reflections or photo angle..

I am planning to go for a bit darker brown. lets see. If i recollect it right u spent 9.5k for this job right which is good enough for me...when was it done? Can we get the gear & handbrake area also to be in the same color?

My only requirement is i need to get a good quality job (material +workmanship) for which i am ready to wait (Stanley/Kaarlson) and save until i can afford them.. I am in no hurry as i would like to get my existing seat cover to be as dirty as possible and will help me justify my decision:p in front of my dad...

I am planning a few other additions as well : Quality speakers followed by GC kit upgrade( only after 35k km). I want to make sure money is well spent..
  8. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN
    Paul,

Workmanship is TOP quality. Trust me. Mine is ART leather. They have very good color choices in Genuine Leather. Why dont you visit their workshop one day. It is in JP nagar. Very close to my place. You can even have a look at my seats too.
  9. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Kochi/Bangalore
    Sure!! that would be grt.. I am planning to change the seat cover towards end of July or early Aug.. Thats when my linea will be back in bangalore.. I will contact you before i go to Augusta L :) Appreciate your help!!!
  10. senthilraj

senthilraj Amatore

coimbatore
    i belive Augusta is started by some of the ex-employee's of Stanley. I had seen a Innova with Augusta Leather seats. Workmanship and finish of the product is of top quality.

Regards
    Senthilraj
    Palio 2010 SDX