1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Audio System For Avventura Active 1.4

Discussion in 'Avventura 1.4' started by Siddharth Bhardwaj, Feb 18, 2016.

1. Siddharth Bhardwaj

Siddharth Bhardwaj Timido

Vadodara
    Avventura 1.4
    The 1.4 Active variant doesn't come with an audio system and honestly, I love listening to songs. I have a budget of 10-15k. Please suggest what should I do? Thanks
  2. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi @Siddharth Bhardwaj ! Welcome to TFI! :)
    I suppose you should post your query in ICE section. Greater chances of getting suggestions

On a side note, please share few pics of the beauty :D
  3. Siddharth Bhardwaj

Siddharth Bhardwaj Timido

Vadodara
    Avventura 1.4
  4. moksh

moksh Regolare

Mumbai/Germany
    Linea 1.3
    @Siddharth Bhardwaj You car looks very nice.
    A tighter budget bro, but dont worry nothing is impossible. I will post tonight.If you are in search online you can find this out.
    Head Unit with 2RCA - 5k
    Oval speaker - 2k
    Componenets -3k
    Wires and installation -5k(roughly).

On the second point do you want to install ovals on the boot tray or you want to fit everything on doors...?
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2016
  5. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    To add to @moksh's points you need an amp to make use of RCA preouts. Those will help for best signal quality. Ovals or 6x9s are a slight compromise for better misbass esp. better lower mid bass and overall a fuller and more detailed mid range with good capabilities of power handling. So that is a good consideration if subwoofer is not to be installed later in your case. Else 6.5" rear door speakers also can suffice. Also note in some Sony headunit the rear speakers can be used for bass notes like a subwoofer but budget can be an issue. Still it's worth noting especially for hatchback owners. I suggest looking at Pioneer entry level component or D series for some great speaker drivers on budget. For entry level installs wiring and installation can be done for 2.5 if you are not too picky about wires. That said wiring does affect sound quality but not unless your equipment is hi-fi sounding sensitive.
  6. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet