1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Armster hand rest

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by zincmetal, Jun 7, 2010.

1. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Looks quite quite decent for Rs. 1200/-. At this price, if you want to go for an arm rest, this is the one unless you want absolute luxurious one. If I were the once to take decision, I would take this @ Rs. 1200/-. Would go for that UK one @ Rs. 7,000/- if the nearest local alternative is Rs. 4-5K (if 4-5K, then might as well spend 7K & get a UK one)
  2. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    +1 to that. This is definitely worth the money. :razz:
  3. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Sorry Grandeur and Aashay.. I meant adjusting the length and hight on your Uk armrest which doesn't look on this one... Don't know am still eyeing the one similar to Aashay's armrest
  4. shakesin

shakesin Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    went for a ride, and want to add another con :wink: can be switched to another car :lol:
    its nice, i was just telling my wife, if it was just a little more towards the gear then would have been really comfortable, :hit suddenly found, it slides front too, the cushion part of it. Just looking for a way to stick it.
    shake
  5. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    So this slides ahead too... Kool...
  6. raamki

raamki

Bangalore
    there's a problem if it slides ahead too, get it bolted if you can. Btw, here's what i found, costs 100 euros for the GP! a little cheaper than the armster....http://www.woodcompany.com/fiatpagegrandepunto.htm

check out those neat looking door sills as well!!
  7. vks

vks

Bangalore
    Hey, I really want this handrest / console or whatever! I like to drive long (really long) trips :steering & this would be a boon. And, I am going to calicut (kerala) on July 29th and will make sure to go to this place & check it out. :dance

Shakesin, thanks for the web address, I talked to the dealer & he said its normally on stock, both big & small, I will surely get one of them :razz: ! Anyone interested in Pune / mumbai, :anyone I can get them, I will be returning by August 5th.
  8. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    VKS it would be great if you could check this in person and then post your personal reviews on it... And let us know.. a pic would also be great..
  9. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Sounds good VKS. Since shakesin mentioned that it's broucher showed it is available in bigger size as well. Just try to check out how much is the difference is it more comfortable?
  10. shakesin

shakesin Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    GR8 VKS, since you going to the distributor in calicut, try and click some pix of the bigger one too. Actually punters in Chennai can do that right away. Btw i got a call from the dealer in Chennai asking me for a feedback, i think grandeur u called him to check, right?

I haven't found a way to fix it yet, probably use a double side tape, however haven't faced any problem in leaving it like that, stays put while driving, only tilts backwards if i pull the head for the storage bay without holding the lower part.

@raamki, yeah looks cool and higher than the one i got, also sits on the cup holders region. Very spacious.

shake